Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I work for eflow, fire away with any questions :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,159 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

if you drive right up the arse of a truck and you've no tag, will they ever know you went through.... do ye get many false plates going through..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 guitar

fj1200 wrote: »
    Hi eflow,

I got a €6 bill in the post, paid it, then got a €41 fine for not paying the €6. Rang up and explained the story, gave the guy the receipt number and he said someone would be in touch. Then received a letter saying the €41 fine was waived but it was decided to put me in credit for €6 and I still have to pay the original €6 using a transaction number which won't go in the system at various paypoints. Bit confusing I know but what to do next?

Yeah, this is a recent problem that crops up that is apparently 'being sorted'

BASICALLY

if you miss the first deadline, you NEED to pay with with letter, or the STR number, so the payment is allocated to that toll. The €6 that you paid, was basically 2 tolls against your reg and if you had called us up before the 4OE was added, we can allocate it, but after 14 days, the system wont do it.

So yes, unfortunately you willl have to pay another €6 to clear it off, and then the first 6 can either be refunded or used as credit.

Payzone cant do anything with the STR number itself, they can only scan letters, so sounds to me like your either gona have to find that first letter, get it scanned and pay, or do it online/over the phone with a card, and that will clear it off aswell. Hope this makes sense...?

Beruthiel wrote: »
    eflow,
    Please send me proof that you work for the people you say you do.

Any money says he dosen't have a tag to pass through the mods :D

if you drive right up the arse of a truck and you've no tag, will they ever know you went through.... do ye get many false plates going through..

yeah, any 'false plate' is actually some other car, maybe at the other end of the country, and when joe bloggs gets a letter, he calls up, and we can see clearly not his car, and it gets transfered to the right one

eflow wrote: »
    yeah, any 'false plate' is actually some other car, maybe at the other end of the country, and when joe bloggs gets a letter, he calls up, and we can see clearly not his car, and it gets transfered to the right one

how do you transfer it to a car you don't know the reg of, don't worry not investing in a james bond car any time soon...:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Beruthiel wrote: »
    eflow,
    Please send me proof that you work for the people you say you do.

How do you propose that they do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

dlofnep wrote: »
    How do you propose that they do that?

an email?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

how does my dad's account get deactivated for no reason? then a rep from eflow rings him saying his card details were given incorrectly, yet he was charged twice with these incorrect details? It just seems that the company doesn't have a clue how to do business.

I got charged for a car going across the birdge and the reg number was nothing like mine, it took me 10 weeks to get my money back, but if it was the other way around i would have been chaged god knows how much extra for not paying.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

how does my dad's account get deactivated for no reason? then a rep from eflow rings him saying his card details were given incorrectly, yet he was charged twice with these incorrect details? It just seems that the company doesn't have a clue how to do business.

I got charged for a car going across the birdge and the reg number was nothing like mine, it took me 10 weeks to get my money back, but if it was the other way around i would have been chaged god knows how much extra for not paying.

like 90% of eflow is an automated system, the letters, the payments, direct debits, all that crap. If the system cant get a payment, an account is suspended or deactivated. Basically the computer thinks your using something your not paying for. Theres a chance it was simply the wrong time of the month to take the payment, and even if its out by one euro, it doesnt work

if it wasnt your reg then why pay? unless you have an account...and it was automatic? right...in that case, for any refund, again people on the end of the phone have no 'power' to send one out personally, so again, email down to 'head office' and they check it out, and refund it. 10 weeks is not vry good, we are told 30 days max, but with the amount of stuff we send down, not suprised theres a back log

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Was paying as i go as only use it bout 6-10 times a month so always paid the next day before 8pm.
    Decided to get a tag & rang up & lad on the phone xplained all the options. didn't like the prepday €40 & they take it out of your bank. Let me set it up on CC, happy days.
    I had post paid €6 few days before I registered & it showed up on my online bill. Send an email with my payment reference number & the €6 refund showed up on my next monthly account. so they charged me the lower bill amount :)
    No problems with bills since then, am i the only person whos had good service?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

What happens with motorcycles which have the reg plate at the rear?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

What about if i fitted one of these - http://www.speedflip.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Bikes aren't charged.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

motorbikes go free, always have done, its on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 68,550 ✭✭✭✭L1011

eflow wrote: »
    MYOB - Is the tag activated and on the right vehicle? I think i read somewhere you've got a van with a tag? If they are both on the same account there should be a problem with it, but if were not charging you...and you arnt receiving letters...i wouldnt be one to complain about free trips

Its on the right car and activated - and it used to work too! Van gets charged all the time; car doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

guitar wrote: »
    motorbikes go free, always have done, its on the website

Ah yes, the website. The website does not want me to have a video account or tag. It is also offensive to my eyes.

Janeyooo wrote: »
    Ah yes, the website. The website does not want me to have a video account or tag. It is also offensive to my eyes.

Yes the website does need updated and sorted, so it works on mac's too. As does the phone line, press 1, press 2...all that stuff, and again, we have made 'head office' aware of that

Accounts can be set up over the phone toooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭IIMII

Say you have €40 credit on your eazypass but you want to change to eflow. Anyway of using up your credit or getting refund before eflow start billing you?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

guitar wrote: »
    Yes the website does need updated and sorted, so it works on mac's too. As does the phone line, press 1, press 2...all that stuff, and again, we have made 'head office' aware of that

Accounts can be set up over the phone toooo

I know that. My friend trained in the latest eflow phone monkeys and keeps telling me that I can do it over the phone. Unfortunately I have no landline and I can't afford to waste my credit on calls that I can imagine will take a longer than they should. This is why the website should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

I went through the toll last month and paid online that evening, got a confirmation and all but didnt take down the confirmation number, anyway, got a letter a week later looking for payment, ignored it as i always get letters from eflow looking for payment, they usually stop after the first. This time i get a second letter lookign for about 50 quid in a fine, I check my bank account and notice no payment went out on the night I paid and your head office cant find it either even though your system accepted the payment. I have since paid the initial 3 euro but an not paying the fine, your word against mine now, what will happen?

X.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

guitar, can you please get in touch with me at darragh@boards.ie as soon as possible please and thanks?

Darragh
    Community Manager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement