Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebookers

Options
  • 26-05-2009 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭

People, sorry to be annoying, but can ye please put my mind at rest? Booked my flights for Oz a few months back through ebookers.ie. They said I need the airline ticket number to check in, which I do have. I'm guessing this will be ok? I just don't want to show up at the airport and find out something went wrong and it wasn't properly booked.

Worrying about nothing aren't I?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Mushy wrote: »
    People, sorry to be annoying, but can ye please put my mind at rest? Booked my flights for Oz a few months back through ebookers.ie. They said I need the airline ticket number to check in, which I do have. I'm guessing this will be ok? I just don't want to show up at the airport and find out something went wrong and it wasn't properly booked.

Worrying about nothing aren't I?

i booked flights to oz with air china through ebookers , everything i needed was in my email that they sent to me , just a print of the email and my passport was all i needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Thanking you...does put my mind at rest alright. Roll on next Tuesday:D

Advertisement