Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a HDD Camcorder

Options
  • 26-05-2009 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in the market for a replacenemt to my Sony DCR TRV125 Digital8 Camcorder.

I'm considering another Sony and I had a SR12e for the weekend and found it extremely easy to use and the pic quality was excellent. I don't know if I want to splash the cash on something so expensive, but I don't want to have to end up replacing it again in 2yrs time if I just get a SD one.

It will basically be used for outdoors for filming kids matches, etc, so a lot of moving people.

Will the quality of a SD camcorder be good enough for this and then showing it on a HD 36" TV? I also plan to use it as a still camera and I liked the flash on the SR10e but have noticed that none of the Sony SD camcorders have flashes on them.

Any suggestions for a camcorder? I like the user friendly options of the Sony, but am willing to look at other brands aswell if they are good enough.

Advertisement