Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMT interview results

• 26-05-2009 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Advice needed. My husband came in 30th in EMT aptitude test. He spent €200 on a course to make sure his interview went well, visited paramedics etc. His interview results came today and he got over 75 in each section. However he got 25 in the section 'motivation + understanding' and as a result was not put on panel.Needless to say he is devastated.Especially as someone with all 40's will get on panel and he wont, despite doing so well in other questions. WHAT SHOULD HE DO??!!! Is appealing a waste of time?Will it just get his hopes up for nothing?He went through so much for this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

I've never appealed against the Public Appointments service myself, but I'd definitely ring up in the morning to appeal. Even if he doesn't make it in this time, he can find out where he got docked marks - they'll recruit again, and he can make a better interview next time.

Hard luck to him all the same.

Advertisement