Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdresser for Blonde Highlights

Options
  • 26-05-2009 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi there
    Can someone please give me a recommendation of a hairdresser that is good with blonde highlights? If you could give me the names of actual hairdressers (not just the salons) i would much appreciate it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 GuestID

The Hair Boutique in Barna are excellent. Just 15 mins from town and well worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mar84

hey , try yvonne in koztello's, galway shopping centre, headford rd. got my highlights done by her before and she did great job :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Patti D.

Lisa in Toni & Guy - super lady going highlights!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

defo recomend barry in Momento on high street, sound guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 aurora-borealis

I highly recommend Natasha In Visage on Market Street. I have very long, fine hair which always feels great after her treatments. Never brittle or damaged. Her colour is really subtle and shiny, she does a great job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Cosmic x

Hi there

I'm looking for a hairdresser in Dublin city centre who's excellent at blonde highlights and cuts.

I went to Peter Mark (in Dundrum shopping centre) a month ago for a cut and treatment. I found them to be rude and the lady who cut my hair really hurt my ears when she combed my hair. Really you would think going to a hairdressing salon like this that the hairdressers would at least know how to comb your hair without nearly combing your ears off in the process.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could please recommend an excellent hairdressing salon (in Dublin city centre) and ideally the name of a particular hairdresser?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Cosmic x, this is the Galway City forum so I'm afraid we might not be able to help you.

Why not try the Dublin City forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Cosmic x

Oops sorry! - blonde moment ;)

Advertisement