Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What Campsite?

• 26-05-2009 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Has anyone stayed at Parsons Green Campsite in Tipperary , thinking of going there at the weekend, 2 adults & 2 kids aged 8 and 4 .Has anyone stayed there and what are the facilities like or any other recommendationswould be appreciated. We normally go to Ballyshannon or Redcross.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Has anyone stayed at Parsons Green Campsite in Tipperary , thinking of going there at the weekend, 2 adults & 2 kids aged 8 and 4 .Has anyone stayed there and what are the facilities like or any other recommendationswould be appreciated. We normally go to Ballyshannon or Redcross.

It's a nice site with nice walks and plenty of room. There can be a lot of people there when it's really busy as they have quite a large overflow field. Dont park near the kids play area as they don't seem to have a time where it shouldn't be used and there was kids running riot in the play area till about 1 o clock in the morning when we were there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ELNAGH MARLIN

Thanks Kol, I phoned Parsons Green but they are full at the weekend, so I booked Apple Farm Campsite. Have you stayed there and whats it like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Thanks Kol, I phoned Parsons Green but they are full at the weekend, so I booked Apple Farm Campsite. Have you stayed there and whats it like

I haven't stayed there. From what I hear it's fairly basic. Maybe somebody else would have more info?

Advertisement