Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Aid Course over the Summer

Options
  • 26-05-2009 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

Does anyone know of evening or weekend courses in first aid running at some stage over the Summer ? Looking in South Dublin / West Dublin / North Wicklow areas ?

I've tried St Johns Ambulance, Red Cross, and Order of Malta, but no luck so far.
    Not a good time of year for this, I know :( - may have to wait until the Autumn !

thanks,

journeyman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Try giving *snip* in tallaght a ring,there's an occupational first aid and cardiac first responder course being ran there,i think there's another one starting the end of next month and its €275

You could try *snip*,you'd probably get a place sooner with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

journeyman wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know of evening or weekend courses in first aid running at some stage over the Summer ? Looking in South Dublin / West Dublin / North Wicklow areas ?

I've tried St Johns Ambulance, Red Cross, and Order of Malta, but no luck so far.
    journeyman

PM Sent to you journeyman

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭patrickrushe

Hi.

For people interested in joining the Cork unit of St John Ambulance, Cork they are running a 3 day course in September

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

No advertising folks.

Do as dubmedic does;)

Advertisement