Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you date a Boardsie?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Her sig?

Not seeing any problems...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

:pac:

Oops no wonder I dont get PMs lol!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭zoology lady

ok.....am I the only girl NEVER to be PMed....:eek::confused:

No.....me & you hun, me & you:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You only have 37 posts, few people know you exist on boards.

I have hundreds:D Mostly from lads though, which I find quite odd.......

• Advertisement

liah wrote: »
    Her sig?

Not seeing any problems...

Thanks, I may have been slightly inebriated when typing that!:o

You only have 37 posts, few people know you exist on boards.

I have hundreds:D Mostly from lads though, which I find quite odd.......

Why odd?

Because he doesn't know how the boards lads found out his true sexuality.

Maddison wrote: »
    Why odd?

Because I have a 3 piece swinging set. :D Most are unrelated to being picked up though :(,

Exceptions being the last one from someone!!!:D

You know who you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

What about me *sulks*

I got the impression you didn't want men? Seeing as you requested a girly night.... ok then I'll be over in 5 mins (liah sure does like her hugs)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Have done before (though previously always insisted to myself that I wouldn't :pac:), and probably would again if I met someone I liked I guess.. same rules as applies to anyone else I happen to meet. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Pfft. I'm a lady. I get the pms. I don't send them! :pac:

Your loss or going by some of your recent posts a lot of lads gain :P

Because he doesn't know how the boards lads found out his true sexuality.

Now I have even been called gay by an Internet person!!!! Maybe my friends are right? Barstewards!!!! :D (Yes my friends are convinced I am gay, I don't know why!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Pfft. I'm a lady. I get the pms. I don't send them! :pac:

You sent me 2 or 3 last night. Granted they were all replies (mucho apprecienté on the promptness). Of course my PMs are usually interesting and non-flirty* so it would be rude not to reply.

*except when dealing with...
    Galvasean you cheap bastard :P

If i wanted to pay id go back to the Dam :P

Now I have even been called gay by an Internet person!!!! Maybe my friends are right? Barstewards!!!! :D (Yes my friends are convinced I am gay, I don't know why!!!)

Wow, my gaydar even works on the internet. Impressive!

TBH until recently I also taught you were a girl.
    *removes from hotlist*
    I think the fact that you have dazzler in your name.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pythia wrote: »
    Stupid pervy men in the LL. I post in this thread and then get a pm. Sigh.

I posted, I didnt get a PM.. What am I doing wrong people??!

I posted, I didnt get a PM.. What am I doing wrong people??!

Optimus Prime is a bloke. Ergo, you must be a bloke. Blokes don't usually) get flirty PMs.

Thing is this place is not a dating site and someone with only a few posts which don't tell much about them is not going to get someones notice. Being a poster and being female won't alone get people interested enough to want to chat to you this place is not a yahoo chat room.

Also a lot of people will assume you a male until proven other wise and maybe when they look back over your posts they just don't find you intresting.

Galvasean wrote: »
    Optimus Prime is a bloke. Ergo, you must be a bloke. Blokes don't usually) get flirty PMs.

That is sooooooooo not true the flirtiest pms and visitors messages I have ever gotten have been from girls who thought I was a bloke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Thaedydal wrote: »
    That is sooooooooo not true the flirtiest pms and visitors messages I have ever gotten have been from girls who thought I was a bloke.

Wait wait wait wait wait, back up!

Thaed is female?! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Galvasean wrote: »

Its a lot easier to chat someone up in person I think :D

Man what would people do withour boards!!

I'm male.. Just in case there's any confusion!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Thing is this place is not a dating site and someone with only a few posts which don't tell much about them is not going to get someones notice. Being a poster and being female won't alone get people interested enough to want to chat to you this place is not a yahoo chat room.

Also, just to add to that, you might not actually appreciate those PMs once you start getting them.

Well my most interesting post was moved to S&S for being too explicit so only subscribers can see it lol!!!

kingtut wrote: »
    I got the impression you didn't want men? Seeing as you requested a girly night.... ok then I'll be over in 5 mins (liah sure does like her hugs)

Girly night to leer at boys yes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Also a lot of people will assume you a male until proven other wise and maybe when they look back over your posts they just don't find you intresting.

A tad harsh but oh so true so I'll give +1 to that...

On another note I have not received any pms from any girls in this thread...hmmm maybe they have not seen my pic that I posted earlier in the ladies lounge.....*

*oh wait they probably did, therein lies the problem :(
    Girly night to leer at boys yes!!!
    Oh that will work :) *offers hug and a peck on the cheek*

Well, from my exxperience Agent Smith's flirting with me has been much more full on than any girl-flirt who PM'd me.
    Maybe its luck of the draw so.

Well my most interesting post was moved to S&S for being too explicit so only subscribers can see it lol!!!

That may have been the case but it wasn't intresting enough for me to be able to recall it and I read all the threads which are moved there as a matter of course.

Well, you are the BGRH Mod, I am willing to bet, that along with me, alot of people get the impression Wibbs is female!!!

(Awaits banning by Wibbs)

• Advertisement

Nah you defo moved it & then I recall in feedback you saying that it was good but too good lol!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement