Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracing a riding club horse

Options
  • 26-05-2009 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi guys,

About 4 or 5 years ago, i sold a 15.1hh (ish) bright bay called Nollaig with a white star and stripe down his face to a lady that i think is in the riding club. If you have any info on him and how he's doing, id love to hear it! The horse that i have now and him used to be best buds!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Has the horse a passport, riding club horses have to be entered in classes under their official names and as the big event of the riding club year, the festival is on soon, a search of the airc site www.airc.ie when the times for the classes are posted you would have a good chance of tracing that way.

Advertisement