Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer repair/mantainence

Options
  • 26-05-2009 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

i would like to do this in l.i.t

which course would i need to do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

anyone

does anyone know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

I didn't no that Limerick IT did a repair course! I though it was networking and prograaming courses.

You can do several courses in the HSI that might interest you such as the IT technician course(A+) and network tech course(N+)

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DESQ

I did the one with FAS its only 5weeks and covers the same, its worth doing if you have no previous experience with fixing computers, the course in FAS is 200e if your working.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Doc47

Log onto www.eCollege.ie (part of FAS) and see the courses on offer.Excellent choice.U can study from home on ur own time !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭IRISH DAYWALKER

a good few of my friends are doing this in limerick college of further education (limerick senior) this year september before they go to l.i.t next year this course only lasts one year if your interested you better apply soon as i think the last week of interviews are next week! goodluck!

Advertisement