Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie extras!!

Options
  • 26-05-2009 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hi has anyone tried out for movie extras and got work. was looking it up there and you have to pay 89 euro to start. has anyone ever done it and got work? of is it B.S? Thanks for any help..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xXxMUSICGURUxXx

nah they not that great! my family was all in it and they didn't get that much at all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lori074

ah thanks glad i didnt waste my money. u know any good ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Lori074 wrote: »
    hi has anyone tried out for movie extras and got work. was looking it up there and you have to pay 89 euro to start. has anyone ever done it and got work? of is it B.S? Thanks for any help..

Hi, I'm in my second year with them and have got a good bit of work. It just depends on the types they are looking for. 5 of the jobs I did were for Crimeline as a getaway motorbike driver and another was as a dodgy murder accomplice for a Prime Time reconstruction. So I suppose it just depends on what kind of look they're looking for. Having said that though I was also in Raw in a nightclub scene and even part of a crowd testing a train for a fire drill. So you just have to be lucky to be called I suppose.

From the jobs that I have done I have made a nice profit for very little effort. It's easy money but can be quite boring standing around all day. I wouldn't give up on them quite as easily as I don't know of any other company that supplies extras, if that's what you're looking for. Hope this is of some use to you. :)

Advertisement