Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I will be glad to see that back of this place (CIT) in a couple of days

• 26-05-2009 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Forever as well, I'm a 4th year... I'm going to apply for a position as an artist for the government, I know monies tight right now, but they need another artist I assure you...

I will draw the dole better than anyone they have ever see.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

i so totally envy you. if i done a bit more work I too would be seeing the back of that place. but nah i'm a lazy bollox.

ya know I wouldnt mind living the posh student life in london for a while. Consume expensive coffee and overpriced pink and lime green cocktails, hang with arty farty meeja iPhone types. eat sushi every day, live the rich party life off mammy and daddy. massive apartment with minimalist modern furniture, posh clubs and societies. just to see what the whole college scene was *supposed* to be like.

then back to culchie land :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I'm doing the insane thing, working there in the summer and coming back for another 3 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭mewmoo

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I'm doing the insane thing, working there in the summer and coming back for another 3 years

:eek:

yep i know :(

cant get enough of the place? what course will ya be doin bro

• Advertisement

No course, post grad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

:eek: How?! I'm only in first year and I'm getting sick of the place.

No course, post grad :)
    Nice 1

Lia_lia wrote: »
    :eek: How?! I'm only in first year and I'm getting sick of the place.
    Not sure really. When I'm here I'm depressed, but when I'm not I'm even more depressed! - I'm kinda fond of the place, wierd I know. Suppose going to new college would be too stressful and I don't want to go working just yet :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭mewmoo

IMO that I may be suffering for a touch of Stockholm syndrome myself. This place has keep me prisoner for 4 years torturing and humiliating me but now I don't want to leave it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Not sure really. When I'm here I'm depressed, but when I'm not I'm even more depressed! - I'm kinda fond of the place, wierd I know. Suppose going to new college would be too stressful and I don't want to go working just yet :p

Fair enough! Sure who wants to be a real person anyway! Same with my boyfriend, he just finished college and now he's off to UCC to do a PHD for the next 4 years!

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Fair enough! Sure who wants to be a real person anyway! Same with my boyfriend, he just finished college and now he's off to UCC to do a PHD for the next 4 years!
    Ah cool - wish him Luck!
    mewmoo wrote:
    IMO that I may be suffering for a touch of Stockholm syndrome myself. This place has keep me prisoner for 4 years torturing and humiliating me but now I don't want to leave it.

See knew it happen! - Something about the place - love it and hate it. Think it more the spirit in there to be honest and the way know all lecturers on a personal basis. Not many colleges have that

I'm so high at the moment (natural high) - Just had my last exam degree today and all went smoothly. Now out drinking soon. Just waiting on a phone call when they in! :pac:

Advertisement