Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

males should be banned from this forum

Options
  • 27-05-2009 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭

Why there so many so many lads posting on this forum? I come here to sneakily see what women are thinking, I don't want to read lads responses to waht turns them on in women or see them in the pics thread when I'm doing a bit of perving.

Anyone agree?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Get outta here georgie ....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Why yes, yes you should be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Sexist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Well, they all had the same idea as you, to come here and do a bit of perving!
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Galway guy reveals his true identity.

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ok well then tell me who so far in this thread is male and who is female?

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Ok well then tell me who so far in this thread is male and who is female?
    Puts both hands up in the air ,please dont shoot me .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Its all about Males anyway...

Well, they all had the same idea as you, to come here and do a bit of perving!
    :P
    You saw that to :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

We all have our inner-woman :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Why there so many so many lads posting on this forum? I come here to sneakily see what women are thinking, I don't want to read lads responses to waht turns them on in women or see them in the pics thread when I'm doing a bit of perving.

Anyone agree?

Seems you failed to read the charter of this forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54424109&postcount=1
    We want to get that clear form the off-set: this forum is not a forum for learning how women work, it’s a forum for discussion from a woman’s point of view. With that in mind, things may be a little different here than what you’re used to elsewhere on boards.ie so we’d really appreciate it if you could take the time to acquaint yourself with the Charter and the forum guidelines before you start posting.

It is not a forum for guys to ask questions about how their partners minds work (we can’t figure our own out at the best of times, how the heck can we explain your nearest and dearest’s??) or what to get them for the Christmas/birthday/Valentines. Any threads like these will either be moved or closed at the Moderator’s discretion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I don't agree, Letcherous men should be banned. And in general there are threads men should stay clear from. (Except Wibbs, he is the wimmens Gay best friend, who happens to be straight :D), But there are threads here where contributions from both sexes really bring alot to the table, and make some excellent threads.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Anyone agree?

Just tuck it behind your legs, then your grand

Just tuck it behind your legs, then your grand

I lol'ed right there.

We men needz to know stuff on a needz to know stuff basis :cool:

right , right . ......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

It is not a forum for guys to ask questions about how their partners minds work (we can’t figure our own out at the best of times, how the heck can we explain your nearest and dearest’s??) or what to get them for the Christmas/birthday/Valentines. Any threads like these will either be moved or closed at the Moderator’s discretion.

yeah, exactly, just read what threads women start

when i saw this thread title
    i thought it'd be a valuable fountain of knowledge but half the responses are lads

alright, seems like no support for my motion, i'm going back to silently lurking/perving :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I think people who perv should be banned.

... There'd be hardly anyone left, in that case ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

... There'd be hardly anyone left, in that case ;)

Galvasean: Pretty quiet tonight.
    Wibbs: Yup.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

The wise words of Jules need to be re-highlighted. :)
    Jules wrote: »
    My god are ye women ever happy, there are too many stupid threads, there are too many serious threads, there are too many guys, they are too many smart comments..

You have been given an forum dedicated to you guys, the women on boards, use it. Post funny threads, post serious threads, post whatever threads you feel are important to you or something that makes you smile!

I'm not going to say it again, this is a forum for women.. thats what i am, thats what you lot are, stop looking to poke holes in the place, use it!

And private forums are just that, Private, i would apperciate it if you stopped talking about them in a public forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement