Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grolsch In Dublin???

Options
  • 27-05-2009 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Cant seem to find Grolsch in Dublin anymore, anyone know any offo's that sell it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

I was looking for it recently, checked loads of offo's in the dublin 8 area and couldn't find it. Are you looking for it for the swing top bottles or just because you like the taste? (beacause there are other swing top bottles)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The UK BUL grolsch is on offer in O'Briens at the moment, think 20x300ml for €18.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Rubadub, what's BUL? Are they swing top?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,995 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

BUL means brewed under licence.
    ie not the real thing!

Eg. Heineken brewed under licence in Ireland is nothing like Amsterdam Heineken

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Eg. Heineken brewed under licence in Ireland is nothing like Amsterdam Heineken
    Most heineken I see here is brewed in amsterdam, but is still 4.3%. I think it is just the normal 5% stuff watered down. I can't remember the last time I saw an irish brewed heineken, maybe the kegs are?

The UK grolsch is still 5% but 300ml bottles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Luke G

Does anyone knoe if anywhere in Dublin Sells cans of Grolsch??????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

My uncle's having the same problem. Doesn't look good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Luke G

My uncle's having the same problem. Doesn't look good...

O Briens in Sandymount are selling it for a euro a bottle joe...

Advertisement