Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incense?

Options
  • 27-05-2009 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,976 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere to pick up some incense... Preferably in Douglas, but town will do fine too...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr. Gruff

Andean Spirit is probably a good bet. Its on Paul St or Castle St (walk from Paul St towards North Main Street and it'll be on your left. You'll see the colours)

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

Or Funky Skunk (next to the new Vibes and Scribes).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Or any Head shop anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

There was a spider in the bath last night

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Don't know the name of the shop but there's a place in Wilton S/C that does it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Barracudaincork

Cheapest i have found is the small shop on the right hand side before you head into Paul St shopping centre in town. You can get really nice Nag Champa there for €1.50 (its normally €2 elsewhere), they have other scents etc too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Theres a lad who sells daycent cone-shaped incense at that little market by a church or something on a saturday morning. now some of them stink so you have to be careful to pick out the good ones. the fair trade shop on french church street has a decent selection,but no cone shaped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 daveharr23

any idea where id get a burning box too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

have you tried that pound shop in douglas court where sasha used be...they do candles and stuff like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 daveharr23

the 2euro shop in douglas court is useless. very small range. there is a shop by hot shakes on french church street which is the best i've come across. massive range from incinse sticks to cones to candles. they also have a ok-ish selection of burning boxes and ashcatchers. small bit steep on price. 2.50 for a pack of nag champa but she gave me 12 packs for 25euro and satya sai baba's new 5 ranges free. thats 17 packets for 25euro. and the box was 10euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

dulpit wrote: »
    Hey, just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere to pick up some incense... Preferably in Douglas, but town will do fine too...

there was a spider in the bath last week....

(on an actual note, there's a place in wilton, dunno what it's called but it's next to pennys, thats where i get mine)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Austria

Advertisement