Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tarbert Power Station C&C

• 27-05-2009 5:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭

20AA009A656C4170A9A8426A120ED6EC-800.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Cosmo K

Isn't that Moneypoint power station?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

It's both!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭TheNorthBank

Nice shot. Is it from Tarbert where you can get the ferry over to Clare? Killimer I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The tower on the left is a distration to my eyes, also as there is dark forground to the left of the frame maybe more could have been made of it to create a greater contrast within the image.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

Nice shot. Is it from Tarbert where you can get the ferry over to Clare? Killimer I think?

Yep. This looks like it was taken somewhere along the Tarbert - Glin road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭zdooldreb

Ye this was taken from a pull over point just outside Tarbert on the Glin road.
    I believe the nearer towers are Tarbert power station and the towers in the distance are Moneypoint.
    I cloned out the tower on the left and increased the contrast. See what ye think?

ECA1130DA3024DC2A2E33D7F45BB8777-800.jpg

Advertisement