Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche between Athy and Naas

Options
  • 27-05-2009 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi all,

Posted this in parenting, but maybe better in the Kildare forum..
    I was wondering could anyone recommend a creche , preferrably in Naas/Kilcullen , or on that route. Our daughter will be 6 months in July, and my wife will go back to work in Naas.
    Appreciate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

There are two in kilcullen,one has an address in nicholastown and the other is kids academy on hillside.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Think the nicholastown one is called toddlers and wobblers.

*scratches head*
    Oh,and theres one outside the town run by ann birchill.

Thats all that comes to mind. Good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭L_gaucho

Thanks Nerin,
    Appreciate that, I'll check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Tinwhistle*

Auntie Annes's Country Creche, Giltown

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

We have two kids in Kidz Akademy in Kilcullen and have had no hassles at all with them

• Advertisement

Thanks again guys/gals, on hols at the mo, but will be checking all out the minute we get back. (hols can be a challenge with a 5 month old..). Will let you know how we get on.

hi All,

Just to report back,... our daughter has been going to Kidz Academy now for the last 2 weeks, for a couple of half days. (settling in period). we're very happy with our choice, the staff there are really good. They're quite flexible with the hours also..
    Thanks for the help.

Advertisement