Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Quake mod

Options
  • 27-05-2009 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

No not an in game mod but the new moderator of this forum. Please welcome Sabre0001!

Good luck!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

but sabre is homosexual ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Are you just complaining coz he's another one who likes to be on top? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Jazzy wrote: »
    but sabre is homosexual ?

Personal abuse! Ban, ban, ban :pac:

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Thank God... with all the spamming and fighting on this board recently we were badly in need of another mod. It was getting to the stage where I was almost too scared to visit this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Illkillya wrote: »
    Thank God... with all the spamming and fighting on this board recently we were badly in need of another mod. It was getting to the stage where I was almost too scared to visit this forum.

Never fear citizens of the Quake forum, for Sabre is here! I shall bring justice to all those too scared....or too small to stand up for themselves

*strikes heroic pose

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

If only you had some kind of glove with a circular saw built into it that you can use to kill people.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    *strikes heroic pose
    Oh ... so Jazzy had a point then! :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

New mods were needed, this forum was getting out of hand. Onwards and upwards, etc.

Advertisement