Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-Up // AGT Rave Cru & Ebola - Saturday 6th June - Melody Bar, 122 Capel St.

Options
  • 27-05-2009 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Starting a new night in Dublin

AGT Rave Cru perform a live show described as being like Altern8 meet 2 Many DJs in fluoro coats and Orbital glasses, this duo turned a gaping Smash Bloc floor into a raging sunday afternoon rave riot with their cut 'n' past of tracks like 'Around the World' Reel 2 Reel's 'I Like to move It' and a 15 minute Prodigy medley. Beyond insane. Just listening to their tracks, it's plane to see that they have a way with breaks, bringing that oldskool jungle sound and refining it to something fresher with all the rave ingredients of the past 20 years, focusing more so on the earlier decade.

http://www.myspace.com/agtravecru

Ebola is one of the few DJ's to feature at nearly all of the best, underground festivals and weekenders across the UK over the past couple of years and his Irish connection goes way back to a filthy field at Leechrum 06 with a number of visits since... The wrongmusic man's renowned for his square edge wobbly basslines and combined with his tuff beats and the odd hip-hop vocal make his clinically produced tunes definitely a cut above the rest. He's ready for a lively dancefloor when he gets here as he often complements us Irish for not being afraid to let loose...

"..I must admit, I'm a lot more concerned with making people dance than I ever used to be......but if I can make a few people fall over in the process then that is of course, a bonus."

http://www.myspace.com/ebolawrongmusic

Support on the night comes from local buzz conductors No. Go. and Oshroom performing a back to back set with a combination of laptops and turntables pumping out sleazy bassline wobblers, 2-step, dubstep, techno and electronic madness to get the party started.

Big soundsystem, karaoke downstairs, and best of all it's only 8 euro to get in the door!

Re-Up // AGT Rave Cru & Ebola - Saturday 6th June - Melody Bar, 122 Capel St.

agtravecruebolaflyer6x4.jpg

Advertisement