Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Collection Stopped!

Options
  • 27-05-2009 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Last Tuesday we noticed our Gray waste bin had not been collected, as there was very little in it I assumed it was just an oversight.

Today, our Brown bin (which is half full) was also lifted and set back down without emptying.

I contacted Dublin City Council about this and they said I had been taken off the collection list due to arrears on my account. I was 200 euro in arrears with 100 been paid off 2 weeks ago.

Apparently I was taken off the list back in April but we received no notice about this. Now we are being told that it will take 10 working days to get the bins collected again.

Its a complete joke the way they run there operation. Has anyone had to wait the 10 days for there bins to be re-collected.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Moved from Green Issues. Mods feel free to return.

Advertisement