Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballingarry 31st May TIME CHANGE

Options
  • 27-05-2009 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

just to let you know that i seen on the p2p website that ballingarry point to point in tip on sunday is starting at 1 o'clock now and not 2.30 as orginally planned.

wicked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Thanks for that! There must be huge entries?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Yes, there has been a rise in entries compared to last year.

Is anyone else going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

Great meeting, what beautiful weather, I wish more point to point venues could be navigated in light shoes:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Unfortunately I didn't get to travel down to it, but going by the weather it must have been fabulous. I was there last year and thought the weather was great, but this year it was even better...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

Ha yes, it certainly made up for the neighbouring hunt's p2p meet in Nenagh a few months back... huge entries and the place was a quagmire, I'd say there must be horses still being pulled out of the track down there!

It's so great to see the point to point scene still holding its own and in fact thriving despite the dowturn in the horse market btw. It bodes well for a promising future in NH racing over the coming years when the R-word has disappeared from our vocabulary:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement