Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan Birkenstocks in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-05-2009 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know if vegan birkenstocks are available in Dublin, or online for order to Ireland? I contacted the Birkenstock shop and they said they weren't available on the Irish market. They have them on the UK birkenstock site, but won't deliver to Ireland.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I take it you were talking to the shop in Dublin behind BTs? I was sure I saw them in there. Try eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Parnassia

olaola wrote: »
    I take it you were talking to the shop in Dublin behind BTs? I was sure I saw them in there. Try eBay.

Yep, I emailed them. They said they weren't available in Ireland. Maybe you saw ones with synthetic uppers, but a leather/suede insole? Couldn't find anything on eBay. Thanks though!

Parnassia wrote: »
    Yep, I emailed them. They said they weren't available in Ireland. Maybe you saw ones with synthetic uppers, but a leather/suede insole? Couldn't find anything on eBay. Thanks though!

I just bought a pair of vegan Madrid on eBay.co.uk about 30 mins ago!

I'd say email this seller (from Germany) and ask: http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/KNAC-shoes__W0QQ_armrsZ1

They'll prob be able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Parnassia

I searched on ebay.co.uk for 'vegan birkenstocks' and didn't get any results; well, there were two for American sellers, of which one was selling clogs, and the other was selling a pair of 'vegan' gizehs with a suede footliner.

Did you order from the seller you posted above? I'll send them an email and ask, the website is tough going!

Thanks!

I was going to, but I didn't in the end. The ones I bought weren't listed as vegan, so probably best to ask the sellers which ones are. Yer man there seems like big retailer of birks, so I'd say he would be your best bet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement