Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy Sickness

Options
  • 27-05-2009 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi, I'm 9 weeks pregnant and suffering really badly with nausea. Some days there is vomiting too but most days its just nausea which I find is just as bad, I'm still running to the loo but there isn't that sense of relief. I'm wearing the bands and eating the dry crackers but they don't help. Any advice?:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Have you tried ginger biscuits??

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Yep ginger biccies on the locker beside me before i even put a foot out of bed helped me a lot! Other than that, you could ask your GP for some herbal remedies?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fiona stephanie

hiya,

im going through the same thing at the moment! im 8 weeks pregnant and the nausea is really bad!! i have tried the ginger biscuits and for me they didnt help at all, but for others they seemed to really help so it is worth a shot!! i found tuc crackers really helped me and mint chewing gum!! dont know why but they helped!!!:D anything is worht a try when you are feeling this crappy!

hope you find something to ease the nausea! good luck x

Advertisement