Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salad dressing fire sale.

Options
  • 27-05-2009 2:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Mikes dressing up in the fruit and salady stuff shop on Camden Street is selling the last of its Mikes dressings at half price as its best before June. Evergreen. I went in to get my lunch there a while ago and noticed the date and she said its half price. Theyre a fantastic shop with great produce - and no, I dont work for them :)

Just thought Id let ye know. Its about €2.20 a bottle now.

Was going to put in bargain alerts but I dont know how many foodies wander in there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,053 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Deepsense wrote: »
    Mikes dressing up in the fruit and salady stuff shop on Camden Street is selling the last of its Mikes dressings at half price as its best before June. Evergreen. I went in to get my lunch there a while ago and noticed the date and she said its half price. Theyre a fantastic shop with great produce - and no, I dont work for them :)

Just thought Id let ye know. Its about €2.20 a bottle now.

Was going to put in bargain alerts but I dont know how many foodies wander in there.

No real foodie would even consider buying bottled salad dressing!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Damm you beer! You just ruined my pitch!

Lazy hungry ones like me :) I was going to buy a bottle of olive oil but the cheapest they had was about €7 and seeing as I have nice one at home, made more sense just to buy a small botttle of dressing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,053 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Deepsense wrote: »
    Damm you beer! You just ruined my pitch!

;);)

Advertisement