Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homelessness - how bad is it going to get?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

Dudess wrote: »
    Abuse is abuse. I agree though, condemning every single Roma person is out of order.

Agreement requited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Can someone please show me the quote where I condemed the entire Roma race ?? Please ...

Some of you seen my location and because I was saying that they cause problems in Romania brand me as a Nazi. Typical Irish jumping to conclusions without the facts. It seems the country has turned in taxi drivers since I left.

KTRIC wrote: »
    Roma, get your facts straight.

The are the filth of Europe :mad:

This bit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

This bit?

They are , where's the confusion.

Thats not condemnation. I'm stating the truth.

As the old cliche goes, I respect your right to your vile opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

They are , where's the confusion.

Not all of them are. I'm not going to be disingenuous and say there aren't serious problems within their society, but to condemn every single one of them is inexcusable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭TheKnowledge

It'll probably stay the same now that all those money grabbing romanians move onto another country to mooch off of! (Tried to rob me at an atm they did, well i showed them i can tell ya!)

I believe I know this story! If by pushing an old gypsy woman is what you refer to as "showed them". You're hardcore! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

I believe I know this story! If by pushing an old gypsy woman is what you refer to as "showed them". You're hardcore! :)

It was a traumatic time for me you insensitive bastard!!! :pac:

Advertisement