Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband and Phone Line Options in Goatstown Area.

Options
  • 27-05-2009 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I plan to live in Goatstown (Kilmacud Area) in July. I am looking to have broadband installed. I don't require it much as I am in work most of the time. So even 1MB with 10GB download limit will do. What is the cheapest, reliable option I have? I don't want something which is cheap but I will have to spend hours with customer services!

I don't require a telephone line if I can save on line rental but I also plan to get Sky installed which requires a phone line!

I am totally confused as to what I should do! So hoping someone on here can help!

Quick Summary: Location - Goatstown, Dublin 14

Broadband (Minimum Required)

Phone Line (Not Required if there is another option for SKY)

Sky (100% Required)

At the moment the house doesn't have a fixed line. For line checking 01 2984145 can be used. It is the number of The Goat Pub which is supposed to be in the same locality and use the same exchange.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Advertisement