Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge Cup. Quarter-Finals Weekend. 29 - 31 May.

• 27-05-2009 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

Friday, 29 May 2009

Wigan v Salford, Quarter Final, 20:00

Saturday, 30 May.

Gateshead v St Helens. 18:00
    Hull KR v Warrington. 17:30 *BBC 2*

Sunday, 31 May

Huddersfield v Castleford, Quarter Final, 15:30 *BBC 2*

What are the odds on the Reds beating Wigan? Might have a punt. KR v Wire should be an absolute cracker, and the Giants will be desperate to build on last weekends trolleying of Wakey. Enjoy the games folks, I'm off to Italy on the hols so will miss the lot, and Origin I,.oh well...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

No shocks so far, great drama at the end with KR and Warrington.
    Just caught about the last 20 minutes of the first half of Huddersfield v Castleford, missed the start thanks to BBC showing the GAA. Seems like a very hard-hitting fast-moving game, very, very enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Cas really blew that game in the last 10 minutes got too gidy and started throwing passes that weren't on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Stev_o wrote: »
    Cas really blew that game in the last 10 minutes got too gidy and started throwing passes that weren't on.

Yeah, I agree. They had a couple of brilliant breaks when they were still 8 in front and if they had not had a rush of blood they could have scored again. Shame, I like Materson because of his London Broncos days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Just caught up with these games on SKY+...two brilliant games of RL in terms of pure theatre, though I've got to say its been a long time since I've seen a SL outfit attempt to butcher a game like Huddersfield did....They'll need to up their game 100% if they've any chance of beating saints in the semi...

Advertisement