Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Predictions

Options
  • 27-05-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

This is one of the subjects I'm finding hard in predicting what will come up, any tips?

Have a feeling Internet and Social Networking may come up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

in what way do you think will they come up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Something about how society is changing, maybe something on racisim.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MeetReality

Well I was told by a teacher with 30 years experience to watch out for it. I'd say something along the lines of the dangers or Internet culture( spending too much time online etc)

I was thinking of doing something on that, anyone else got any predictions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Racism, Family Values, Social Networking popularity, Inequality, Hope/Optimism, Unemployment etc.

• Advertisement

Wasn't the paper made out in like November so how can they ask things on Obama. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stressed!

Good luck trying to predict french! Its a waste of time but still making out sample answers to various topics will develop your french. I sat higher level last year and there were loads of tips but none came up....lucky for me i didnt depend on tips and came out with an A2:)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭superLeetive

French is pretty impossible to predict. Sat HL last year and there were so many predictions for the paper: the internet/social networking, the olympics, the environment, obesity etc. and people who depended on them and learnt answers off were majorly disappointed. The paper didn't really cater for people that had learnt answers off. I didn't learn any off but instead focused on grammar and vocab and came out with an AI so that's what I'd really advise.

Advertisement