Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audient Zen Console Demo Day

Options
  • 27-05-2009 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of running an Audient Zen day in a studio (TBA) in Dublin.

http://www.audient.com/audient/node/265

"Console designer and manufacturer Audient is proud to unveil Zen at the forthcoming Pro Light & Sound exhibition. A compact, classic recording and mixing console, Zen combines analogue mixing technology with flexible DAW integration, seamlessly blending the two formats, making the ideal mixing desk for the modern studio environment."

It occupies an interesting area insofar as it's price point is much more affordable than previous Audient Consoles (which are already tremendous value) and is in some ways customizable.

What would Da Brudders think of that ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

PaulBrewer wrote: »

"Console designer and manufacturer Audient is proud to unveil Zen at the forthcoming Pro Light & Sound exhibition. A compact, classic recording and mixing console, Zen combines analogue mixing technology with flexible DAW integration, seamlessly blending the two formats, making the ideal mixing desk for the modern studio environment."

It occupies an interesting area insofar as it's price point is much more affordable than previous Audient Consoles (which are already tremendous value) and is in some ways customizable.

def interested in seeing it in action

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

PaulBrewer wrote: »

I would like to see this in action. Can it grow into 64 or 32 channels? Just wondering is all but I like where they are going with this I would like to see it in action, what about the price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Aridstarling

Sure, would love to have a goo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

I was talking to Steven in Audient today so as soon as I get a date I'll let you know.

And, as if by magic I get this in my in box -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gc-Ju46BpI

The above mentioned Zen and Steve ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Gel

Hmmm...An Audient Control 24!
    <snip>

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭fitz

Gel, you were told more than once to read the charter.
    The potshot I've editted out shows you haven't done this.
    Banned for a week.

Back on topic...

Paul, what's the street-price on the Zen?
    What have you got in mind for the format of the demo?

fitz wrote: »
    Gel, you were told more than once to read the charter.
    The potshot I've editted out shows you haven't done this.
    Banned for a week.

Back on topic...

Paul, what's the street-price on the Zen?
    What have you got in mind for the format of the demo?

The Zen goes from about £6.5k to around £9k depending on motorised faders and automation options.

We'll set up a Zen with a DAW.
    Luke or Steve will come over and do an informal presentation and then we muck about , similar to what we've done with Richard from SSL.

Very informal - I think it's good for guys to interact with the equipment builders and I know they enjoy speaking with end users.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭fitz

Cool, if I don't already have something in the diary for whenever this is on, I'll be along.

Advertisement