Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recession Busting Holiday Idea!

Options
  • 27-05-2009 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Am thinking of going to a naturist resort, don’t have to buy clothes for holiday, only need hand luggage and the bonus of an all over tan!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

and the conversation is flowing, you just talk about the first thing that pops up!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Too much sun is bad for you

too much skin on show is bad for everyone around you

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Oh dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ali27

That would be great craic!!!! Loven that Idea!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

phasers wrote: »
    Too much sun is bad for you

too much skin on show is bad for everyone around you

Many illnesses in modern life have been attributed to a lack of vitamin D gleaned from sunlight.
    I am not sure how much vitamin D my genitalia would suck up from the atmosphere if left to it's own devices but I am willing to find out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

dellalog wrote: »
    Am thinking of going to a naturist resort, don’t have to buy clothes for holiday, only need hand luggage and the bonus of an all over tan!

....and no problems parking your bike....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I like your font!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

"This is your first time on a naturist holiday, isn't it?"

"Yes, how do you know?"

"It sticks out a mile!"

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Just turn up the termostat in your gaff for a week, save on the cost of travel.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Where would you stay though? I suppose you could always just pitch a tent for the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

You're not though, are you? You just thought it would be a good topic idea.

For shame.

Many illnesses in modern life have been attributed to a lack of vitamin D gleaned from sunlight.
    I am not sure how much vitamin D my genitalia would suck up from the atmosphere if left to it's own devices but I am willing to find out.

I think I read that vitamin D helps it grow

get as much as you can son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Can you imagine getting sunburn on your genitalia?
    Now imagine getting lucky with someone & taking your clothes off to get jiggy with it?
    Now imagine trying to explain why theres half a ton of skin flaking off the said genitalia?

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Can you imagine getting sunburn on your genitalia?
    Now imagine getting lucky with someone & taking your clothes off to get jiggy with it?
    Now imagine trying to explain why theres half a ton of skin flaking off the said genitalia?

half a ton?

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

phasers wrote: »
    half a ton?

:eek:

I'm a flaker. I once had to get bandaged due to sunburn. Not a nice thing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

easyeason3 wrote: »
    This is the point at which you lost me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dellalog

I booked it 3 weeks of being naked:D

I have done the nude beach think before so its noting new to me

Advertisement