Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga Beginners Etc

Options
  • 27-05-2009 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Looking for Beginners Yoga either 8 week course or drop-in sessions, Cork City, Evening Times at an affordable price.

Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I'm pretty sure there's a Yoga place on Douglas Street.
    Dont have a phone number though....

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

It's Yoga Reublic on Douglas st and it's a total rip off! Rang them the other day and it was €235 for 7 weeks of classes i think? What a joke!

The Mardyke were doing them but I rang them last week also and said they weren't sure if they were going to continue them during the summer.

The Cork movement centre on South Main st also do classes but don't know if they're drop in or what.

I've been looking all over for yoga classes for the summer and so far nothing. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

Here's a good site to check out:
    http://www.yoga-ireland.com/classes/ireland.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

i went to cork movement centre for beginners yoga two weeks ago as a drop in, it cost 15 euro but if you do a course of 6 it costs 70 i think, they are fairly easy going about it....

the dance centre on the quays opposite Gate cinema do drop in yoga as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Finafan

A friend of mine loves yoga but says got tired of going to classes in cold sad venues. Now goes to classes at Bru Columbanus in Wilton. Loves them, the teacher gives handouts and the venue is large, bright, clean and comfortable. Hope myself to sign up in the autumn

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭burrenyoga

If you are looking for yoga classes in your local area, you can click on 'teachers' on the bottom menu bar of www.burrenyoga.com and enter in your County and click 'search'.

Many people don't realize that there are many forms of yoga out there, which range from gentle yoga to very strong energetic yoga.

To learn more about the main different types of yoga taught in Ireland, you can read more at

http://www.burrenyoga.com/courses-classes/what-type-of-yoga-is-best-for-me.html

If you are looking for good quality yoga teachers including bikram yoga, then you may like to consider a weekend yoga course at the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre.

There is a full list of weekend courses for the Autumn listed at
    http://www.burrenyoga.com/courses-classes/calendar-retreats-holidays.html

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

www.oakgroveleisure.ie
    i know they do them but dont know how much.

Advertisement