Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Tape

Options
  • 27-05-2009 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get solutions for the irish tape (higher level) past papers? Examinations.ie only go back as far as 2006 :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

The new course only started in 06 didn't it? would the other ones be much use to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Sean_Ludawg

Anyone know where to get solutions for the irish tape (higher level) past papers? Examinations.ie only go back as far as 2006 :(

Ya the new course started in '06 as far as I know and the questions are different on each set of pass papers you buy. (Depending on the company)
    Basically I have never seen a marking scheme for a sample paper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Does anyone know where you can listen online??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Oh, i thought that its only paper 2 that changed since 2006. In the exam papers, it says sample paper at the front of each of those from 2005 on, but the paper 1 and tape have got the year, the time and date, and look like they were the actual papers...

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Yeh, you're right there. Paper 2 changed, paper 1 hasn't. I'll try to see if I can find solutions online for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Jammyc wrote: »
    Does anyone know where you can listen online??
    Never mind I found it.

Just in case anyone else was wondering its on examinations.ie under exam material archives.:D

Advertisement