Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peroni

Options
  • 27-05-2009 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Anyone know where to get it in Dublin ? Not the green bottle Nastro Azzurro, but the red label one. I can't seem to find it anywhere apart from when i'm in Rome

birraperoni66cljuly2007.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Anywhere pretentious and are likely to get royally ripped off...honestly.

ps I like Peroni.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 SRFC Ultras

Anywhere pretentious and are likely to get royally ripped off...honestly.

ps I like Peroni.

Yep your right there. Nastro Azzurro is not even close to the red label stuff and thats around €2 a bottle here. Although Nastro Azzurro has always been the premium of the two so I'd hope the red label is cheaper if it can be found

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mcgrate

Hi everyone, was going to post a new thread on this but found this old one. Does anyone know if / where I can buy the Red Peroni in Ireland (preferably Dublin but would travel if it was elsewhere).
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

mcgrate wrote: »
    Hi everyone, was going to post a new thread on this but found this old one. Does anyone know if / where I can buy the Red Peroni in Ireland (preferably Dublin but would travel if it was elsewhere).
    Thanks

I've never seen Peroni Red in Ireland. SuperQuinn do the Peroni Reserve though. Great for a couple of swift ones before you head out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Funny that you say this, I bought 24 bottles of it (to refill the office beer fridge (it was that or miller)) in Mace at Mayor Square in Dublin 1.

• Advertisement
Advertisement