Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a Babysitter

Options
  • 27-05-2009 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

I was wondering how I'd go about finding a good babysitter for the weekends. Just a young nice girl that we can call during the week and ask to babysit on a Saturday Night. No over night stays or anything like that. Anyone any recommendations. We have just moved to a new area and don't have any family to babysit nearby.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Do you have any neighbours with a willing and responsible teenager?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭shaz00

put some flyers up in the local shops or have a look in them for notices. ask your neighbours do they know of anyone responsible in the area or contact your local playschool or creche they might have some recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭jmbkay

if you live near sword, I know a responsible, reliable 18 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Put up noticed in local supermarkets and you'll probably get a good response. I know in my immediate area if a sign like that was put up in the local supermarket there would be lots on interest.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

If you try and get to know other parents you could do swops or they could recommend someone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement