Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who does the Best Buffalo Wings in Dublin ?

Options
  • 27-05-2009 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Where can i gorge on Buffalo Wings in Dublin ?

I've had them in Tribeca,Porterhouse North and Blue Bar in Skerries.

Any other places I should try ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭dblennon

elephant & castle

Thread Done!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

Here, here!
    Elephant & Castle.

The sauce they use on their chicken wings is 'Frank's Hot sauce'.
    (you can get it in Tescos)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

The Harbourmaster in the IFSC does the best chicken wings I've ever tasted but I'm not quite sure what the definition of Buffalo Wings is so maybe they don't qualify.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Elephant + castle, then any porterhouse really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

I have to go against the crowd here, I aboslutely HATE the ones in elephant & castle, LOVE the ones in eddie rockets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭earlyevening

E&C although I'll never go there again after the service I received the last time - despite being there about 30 times previously. Don't think they'll miss me. Always busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

E&C ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Smyths in Malahide do savage ones, even better than Elephant and Castle (just!)

I don't know with the change in ownership though, will they disimprove?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Kafka in Rathmines used to do a carbon copy of the E&C ones, and in a better environment too, but not anymore.. they've gone 'sweet' rather than 'spicy'... so yeah, E&C..

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Pines

+1 for E & C.

Another (good) clone of the E & C wings is the Canal Bank Cafe on Leeson St just south of the canal (between there and the Burlo).

Eddie Rockets wings are just ganky tho...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

E & C ones are very vinegary. If that's your thing, cool, but keep it in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dublin13

Blue Bar in skerries, no doubt hands down winners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

flanzer wrote: »
    Smyths in Malahide do savage ones, even better than Elephant and Castle (just!)

I don't know with the change in ownership though, will they disimprove?

Your having a giraffe. I had some there not too long ago and they were ming. Including the atmosphere. Elephant & Castle any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭D Audio Tripper

Best - Elephant & Castle, if its packed walk around to Luigi Malones - their wings are on a par! Also even though they're robbing swines, TGI's are pretty tasty..... God I'm starving now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

E & C ones are very vinegary. If that's your thing, cool, but keep it in mind.

So are Tribeca's, I don't like that taste. Especially off the ones at the bottom. Where does good non-vinegary ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Dandelion did good spicy wings as well :) I haven't eaten there in a while though.

If I get a mad craving for wings, I go to the nearest Eddie Rockets. It's much handier than going all the way into town, feic that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

eclogo.gif
    You will never eat another buffalo wing anywhere else after having them here.............yum yum yum yum yum yum yum

Advertisement