Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Tickets

Options
  • 27-05-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Can anyone advise where the best place to get tickets to the upcoming Donegal match in Ballybofey? I am in the Ballybofey area.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Tickets are distributed through the clubs. Do you know any members of your local club?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Vinegar Hill

smashey wrote: »
    Tickets are distributed through the clubs. Do you know any members of your local club?

No, sorry I do not. Any advise you have would be appreciated. I am trying to take 2 children to their first match. They are really looking forward to it. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Cant see this being a sell out, would say there will be some for general sale on the day but hopefully you get sorted out by then

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

Some GAA games the tickets can be bough through ticketmaster, but that is usually for the big venues.

For this game it would be via your local club, you don't have to be a member but is tickets are tight it wwould help.

Keep an eye in the local paper for the "Club Notes", your local club should have a mention of who to ring if you want to order tickets. Donegal News is usually best for the Club notes.

Club Notes are sometimes posted on the Hogan Stand Web site too, in the donegal section. http://www.hoganstand.com/Donegal/

Club notes usually come out by Thursday, Is see a few club notes up on the Hogan Stand Web site Today, and also Notes Letterkenny Gales have info on booking tickets through their club.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Terrace is pay on the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Vinegar Hill

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Advertisement