Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

ricka wrote: »
    Plenty of stock there.No mags sorry.

Boards aint work....it's an addiction!You know that:D

Sorry?????, Some of us were actually working on this new web site, you know the one you wanted all of the work done on???, while others got to play on boards for the evening. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

btw, congrats to the winner, commiserations to the losers...yada yada yada....still think my entry was the best one....:(

Bump :)

Silent....still waiting on our supplier to come back to me on the availability of the railed handguard for the mp5....but I don't think we'll have any luck on the ICS stock....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

What was your suggestion ? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

sci-ops wrote: »
    Silent....still waiting on our supplier to come back to me on the availability of the railed handguard for the mp5....but I don't think we'll have any luck on the ICS stock....

Thats cool, if ya can keep me posted that would be great

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    sweet :) free BB's all round :P

unless of course you happen to work for Richard, in which case you have to buy them.....isn't that Richard?:p:p

btw, liked the pun...

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

When will the website be up ?

Comgrats to Damo Btw

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    When will the website be up ?

Comgrats to Damo Btw

Next week or so.....scout's honor

Do you have any Magpul Masadas in stock ?

If not could you order one in ?

Do you have any Magpul Masadas in stock ?

If not could you order one in ?

Not in stock at the minute I'm afraid.

If Cybergun have them in stock, can order one no problem. Colour?

• Advertisement

Not in stock at the minute I'm afraid.

If Cybergun have them in stock, can order one no problem. Colour?

Tan, how long will it take to arrive do you think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Tan, how long will it take to arrive do you think ?
    Couple of days if they have them.I wouldn't hold out too much hope to be honest.They haven't had them the last two times we've looked for them

Now thats dangerous talk!
    Not exactly sure if a few days before Christmas is the right time
    We'll see, but she's pretty much ready to go

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Really good name, fair play and a sincere congratulations to you Damo!

Ah sure I'm disappointed; not been a good week...frankly rather irritating, and now...I must say goodbye to the 'Expendables' loadout :(

I do look forward to seeing the new site, though I do stand by my suggestion :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Are you sure its the scouts you mean ??? could it be the girl guides

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Thanks for the stuff today lads :)
    Love this pistol got the barrel repleaced already from an old M9 i have here :P

Thanks again and nice to have a chat with ya's all :)

No Problem, hope you enjoy the new pistola.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

No Problem, hope you enjoy the new pistola.

oh I will thanks:)

Thanks for the gear, nice to put names to faces.

I know now not to bet against sci-ops :) Good call on the gear box

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hey folks,

Been reading up on WE-Tech's P90; they say it's up to Cybergun/FN-Herstal. There's a load of cloak & dagger going on, WE are basically asking anyone who wants a GBB to make sure Cybergun know there's a market for it. Reckon you'd be able to pry for information?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Hi there, just wondering are ye still thinking of opening up a branch of hobbyairsoft in Cork? Or was that just a pipe dream :p

Good to meet yourself and Silent today.Enjoy those pistols:)

ricka wrote: »
    Good to meet yourself and Silent today.Enjoy those pistols:)

Same for yourself, already enjoying it :)

Inari wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Been reading up on WE-Tech's P90; they say it's up to Cybergun/FN-Herstal. There's a load of cloak & dagger going on, WE are basically asking anyone who wants a GBB to make sure Cybergun know there's a market for it. Reckon you'd be able to pry for information?
    Will do Kevin! There's a buyer I know pretty well there and i'll make sure to mention it to him.

Hi there, just wondering are ye still thinking of opening up a branch of hobbyairsoft in Cork? Or was that just a pipe dream :p
    If you'd asked me this question over the summer it would have been a definate yes..........but now....................hmm,well maybe its not the right time to ask:)
    Problem with retailing is your confidence is up and down dependant on how much the till is ringing:D
    Over the last two weeks the weather has killed us, although the last few days have been mega busy, with rather ironically our website doing serious business!
    I still think there's a definate market there, but realistically wouldn't think of opening anything till April next year.
    I'll talk to CYBERGUN at IWA(Airsoft trade show) and see if there willing to help me out.
    If we can trade anything like last year, then its a definate yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

just an idea but there is no airsoft retailer in kilkenny.....
    the closest to me in Se airsoft and QAS but both are an hour away with yourselves being about 1hour 10-20 mins away...
    i was even going to try open one myself maybe in carrick on suir or clonmel for a larger market away from the larger more well established retailers although im 16 :rolleyes: and its along way away from trying it with some of kilkenny,tipp,some cork and most of waterford being the key area.

just an idea

$kilkenny wrote: »
    just an idea but there is no airsoft retailer in kilkenny.....
    the closest to me in Se airsoft and QAS but both are an hour away with yourselves being about 1hour 10-20 mins away...
    i was even going to try open one myself maybe in carrick on suir or clonmel for a larger market away from the larger more well established retailers although im 16 :rolleyes: and its along way away from trying it with some of kilkenny,tipp,some cork and most of waterford being the key area.

just an idea
    Yeah, i see where your coming from but to be honest I think Southeast and QAS have it pretty much sown up round there!
    Its the size and population of Cork that makes it attractive.I'm not aware of any mainstream retailer there,something I find amazing considering the size of the city and surroundings.Think of how many of us there are in Dublin!Anyway we'll make a decision after IWA in early March.
    Thanks for the input all the same:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Gents any chance you have any AKS74Us in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

hey guys have you any of those swiss arms lights and laser combo's in stock? how much with postage

• Advertisement

Gents any chance you have any AKS74Us in stock?
    I'm sure you'll know the answer to this yourself!
    We have in stock the AK74U(CYMA).I'm presuming however the 's' implies a stock which folds underneath which we dont have!Cant say I 've seen one.
    Sorry I've none of the guys with me today so there's a severe lack of knowledge in progress:)

Advertisement