Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    hey guys have you any of those swiss arms lights and laser combo's in stock? how much with postage

Yep in stock.€45.I'll post for free since its Christmas n'all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

The AK-74US (or AKS-74U) is a shorter gun, with a cone shaped flashhider...main difference pretty much, at least as far as Airsoft is concerned

Inari wrote: »
    The AK-74US (or AKS-74U) is a shorter gun, with a cone shaped flashhider...main difference pretty much, at least as far as Airsoft is concerned
    Thanks Kevin

Anyone who entered our competition who needs their free BB's sent to them, can you please PM me your address.
    I would ask anyone in the Dublin region or who can get to our shop to please pick them up next time you're in
    I know thats a little mean, but hey, postage to all you guys can add up:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

i'll send you a pm in a few minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

ill be in next sat for mine :D
    thanks

may pick up something else if anything catchs my eye LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

Do ye have any gun bags(900mm-1000mm), with pouches for m4 mags in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

ricka wrote: »
    I'm sure you'll know the answer to this yourself!
    We have in stock the AK74U(CYMA).I'm presuming however the 's' implies a stock which folds underneath which we dont have!Cant say I 've seen one.
    Sorry I've none of the guys with me today so there's a severe lack of knowledge in progress:)

Cheers hope to order one during the week. Thanks to yourself and Inari.

Do ye have any gun bags(900mm-1000mm), with pouches for m4 mags in stock.
    Yep, couple of different ones in stock with mag holder pouches on the outside

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Stealthirl wrote: »
    may pick up something else if anything catchs my eye LOL

That happened to me this saturday,couldn't be happier :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

Yep, couple of different ones in stock with mag holder pouches on the outside
    Price range? :)

Price range? :)
    Around €30-€35 from memory.I'll check in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DirtDiver

hey ricka

I am hoping to get to your shop in the next two weeks, im just wanted to know what mp5's in stock or something along that line, my budget is 350-400. I would be grateful for the info.
    thanks
    Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Anyone who entered our competition who needs their free BB's sent to them, can you please PM me your address.
    I would ask anyone in the Dublin region or who can get to our shop to please pick them up next time you're in
    I know thats a little mean, but hey, postage to all you guys can add up:)

someone say free?!? :eek::eek: pm incoming!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭airsoftnewbie

hey i want to get a gun for christmas but i cant decide which i like the famas f1 and id love a p90 but ye dont seem to have any. im lookin for something between 100 to 180. got any ideas/suggestions?:confused::confused:

hey i want to get a gun for christmas but i cant decide which i like the famas f1 and id love a p90 but ye dont seem to have any. im lookin for something between 100 to 180. got any ideas/suggestions?:confused::confused:
    Hi,we have the famas in stock in both shops and online for €180( includes battery and charger).No P90's sorry!

DirtDiver wrote: »
    hey ricka

I am hoping to get to your shop in the next two weeks, im just wanted to know what mp5's in stock or something along that line, my budget is 350-400. I would be grateful for the info.
    thanks
    Richie
    Sorry haven't had the chance to get to boards today.Got some high end gear arriving later this week that might interest you.Let you know later this week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi Richy
    looking for some other stuff.. already :P
    anything like this in stock no?
    http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=30422

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Sorry haven't had the chance to get to boards today.Got some high end gear arriving later this week that might interest you.Let you know later this week

Dont suppose them G&G G2010's are coming early ? :o

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Dont suppose them G&G G2010's are coming early ? :o
    No mate sorry!

• Advertisement

Villafan6 wrote: »
    NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I entered hobbyairsofters.ie, sooo close. I feel sick
    Got a €100 voucher here for you mate whenever you get the chance to come in!
    I dont know weather to say well done, or hard luck:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Doing vouchers now ;)

Thank you soo much, you guys are the best I will hopefully be down on the weekend , I'll send you a pm telling you when I'm on the way down, is ith the rathcoole shop I go to ?

Thank you soo much, you guys are the best I will hopefully be down on the weekend , I'll send you a pm telling you when I'm on the way down, is ith the rathcoole shop I go to ?
    Better to go to Rathcoole!

Great I'll be down on the weekend, when's the site going up I'd love to see what's there before hand aswell

Great I'll be down on the weekend, when's the site going up I'd love to see what's there before hand aswell

Jesus dont ask me that!
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..............ish!
    See you this weekend:)

Haha great I'll pm you what day I'm coming down

Hi guys,

I've been recently doing up my JG M4, and purchased an MOE handguard, but it has decided that it does not want to fit. After having looked at it for some time, it seems to be the delta ring + handguard cap that is at fault. I was wondering a couple of things:

A) Would it be possible to come down with the gun + handguard, to see if a different style delta ring + handguard cap will work? (As far as I know, KA, G&G, G&P etc will all work, but I'm not sure if the delta ring is the sole issue; so I'd like to see if it works before shelling out more cash for parts that may not fix the issue)
    B) Do you have any in a spare parts bin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Inari wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I've been recently doing up my JG M4, and purchased an MOE handguard, but it has decided that it does not want to fit. After having looked at it for some time, it seems to be the delta ring + handguard cap that is at fault. I was wondering a couple of things:

A) Would it be possible to come down with the gun + handguard, to see if a different style delta ring + handguard cap will work? (As far as I know, KA, G&G, G&P etc will all work, but I'm not sure if the delta ring is the sole issue; so I'd like to see if it works before shelling out more cash for parts that may not fix the issue)
    B) Do you have any in a spare parts bin?

That's what happens when you don't buy your rifles from us:p:p:p

Sure, bring it down and we'll have a looksee.

• Advertisement

Awesome. I hope to be down early next week - I'll be able to pick up those BBs then as well, kill two birds with one stone (and hopefully a gorgeous looking AEG)

Advertisement