Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hey lads, do ye have any high cap pmags in stock in black , if so , how much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

thehorse wrote: »
    Hey lads, do ye have any high cap pmags in stock in black , if so , how much ?

Hi none in black, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

Sarsoft wrote: »
    List of mags currently in stock at the Dublin shop attached!

is there any of them 1911 co2 mags on that list cant open that excel file

moggser wrote: »
    is there any of them 1911 co2 mags on that list cant open that excel file
    Sold the last one today to thermo
    Maybe you could have a word:)

I know this isn't much good to you now, but next week i'm going to order 100 of each of the popular mags.I dont know how many calls and emails we've had for pistol mags over the last 3 weeks.Everytime I get a couple in they're gone in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Don't suppose you'll be getting some hard cases in stock soon ?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

ricka wrote: »

I know this isn't much good to you now, but next week i'm going to order 100 of each of the popular mags.I dont know how many calls and emails we've had for pistol mags over the last 3 weeks.Everytime I get a couple in they're gone in a few days.

hmmm that wasnt a kjw one was it or was it the one for the co2 meu style one pd

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Don't suppose you'll be getting some hard cases in stock soon ?
    Thanks
    We're selling out of pretty much everything at the moment so i'll be doing a big order next Tuesday to arrive the following week.Hard cases will be on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

i also got coffee (thanks) :)

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the pd version.It had the open section where you can see the cannister when installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

it was a kj works co2 mag for a 1911 A1

• Advertisement

I think you've asked us for these before.When i get them I'll PM you next time.Promise!

I think you've asked us for these before.When i get them I'll PM you next time.Promise!

nice thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

I think the problem with the 1911 is the mag because today after 10-15 shots gas just blew out the barrell

Villafan6 wrote: »
    I think the problem with the 1911 is the mag because today after 10-15 shots gas just blew out the barrell
    Ok mate, can you get it back to us and we'll sort you with a new mag or pistol.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

i'm going to order 100 of each of the popular mags.
    Don't forget KJW M700 gas mags, nice mister Richard. For my lovely new sniper riffle (its a Copehill boom stick),,, thank you please.:)

Ok i'll try and get back just not sure when i'll get the chance

Villafan6 wrote: »
    Ok i'll try and get back just not sure when i'll get the chance
    If you pack it up.I can get it collected next week.PM me your address details and a contact phone number

Thanks a million, I will send a pm in a minute

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Don't forget KJW M700 gas mags, nice mister Richard. For my lovely new sniper riffle (its a Copehill boom stick),,, thank you please.:)
    Oh yeah, as if:o

Last two days of our inshop sale coming up!
    Doing a special on ICS BB's tomorrow & Friday
    5000 .23g only €6

If you do want to order anything from our website
    there is now
    20% off
    all purchases
    www.hobbyairsoft.ie

• Advertisement

Hope to be in tomorrow to pick up some marpat, if not ill just pick it up in a few weeks with a hard case, and a pistol, and an aeg :D
    Are ye open every sunday or just some weeks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Rich, do you do any spring upgrades for a TM VSR10 G-Spec? Also is that bb offer on the website or can i just ring in and order?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Do ye have any pre-owned/refurbished M1911's left?

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Hope to be in tomorrow to pick up some marpat, if not ill just pick it up in a few weeks with a hard case, and a pistol, and an aeg :D
    Are ye open every sunday or just some weeks ?
    Not sure about the Sundays Damo.Hadn't even tought about them till you said it.Might try one or two and see if it works.During the summer and coming up to Christmas is fine but it might be a waste of time this time of year

Rich, do you do any spring upgrades for a TM VSR10 G-Spec? Also is that bb offer on the website or can i just ring in and order?
    No mate, you can phone in the order

Not sure about the Sundays Damo.Hadn't even tought about them till you said it.Might try one or two and see if it works.During the summer and coming up to Christmas is fine but it might be a waste of time this time of year

No problem, i never really tought of it that way :P Thanks

Do ye have any pre-owned/refurbished M1911's left?
    No only 1911PD refurbes left

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

No only 1911PD refurbes left

Whats the price on them, are they Co2? Really looking for a M1911a1 if ye get any in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Thats grand i'll ring in tomorrow. Not sure if you meant "no mate" for the spring upgrades or the offer on website but i presume you meant ye dont have any springs.

• Advertisement

Whats the price on them, are they Co2? Really looking for a M1911a1 if ye get any in.
    Yeah co2 €90
    Going to order them next week but not sure if supplier has stock

Advertisement