Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Can ye hide an Intellect 9.6V crane battery away for me please?
    Not the one that's the 8 AA cells, it don't fit in the F2000:(

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Can ye hide an Intellect 9.6V crane battery away for me please?
    Not the one that's the 8 AA cells, it don't fit in the F2000:(

It's in the office with your name on it Lefty :)

Sarsoft wrote: »
    It's in the office with your name on it Lefty :)
    Mucho gracias Sarah :)
    Can you's give me a shout when the Helikon Multicam combat trousers come back in stock please?
    Nice chatting to you Kevin, damn you and your job...

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Hey, sent ricka a pm there earlier and emailed ye about an order i made there last week but i havent heard anything about since. Could ye get back to me when ye get a chance please.

Cheers,
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Hey, sent ricka a pm there earlier and emailed ye about an order i made there last week but i havent heard anything about since. Could ye get back to me when ye get a chance please.

Cheers,
    Paul
    PM Sent

• Advertisement

Last Day Of Our Sale Tomorrow
    Might Do a Few Specials On the Day
    Open 12 Till 5

Damn you Richard! The only day I'm airsofting!!:(
    Thanks for the lovely bargains:)

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Hi, do ye lads have any G&P m120 motors or gaurder durable motors in stock, if so how much would one be posted down to me?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Thanks for the sig 556 today guys,friend is happy with it for now anyway ;)
    ill like bob post his thanks for the sig 226 but he seamed happy with it aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hi, do ye lads have any G&P m120 motors or gaurder durable motors in stock, if so how much would one be posted down to me?
    Thanks

+1 on this :)

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Hi Billy no sorry.Got a couple of motors left from Element I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Hi you still have a GR16 Carbine Full Metal Blow Back in-stock? many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »

It was there when I left on Saturday evening, although its possible it went today. I'll check for you when I'm back in on Tuesday.

Thanks to Damien from redbarn, letyflip and merrydespot for coming down - was great to meet and have a chat with you guys. I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you all!

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    Hi, yes one left

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi hobby do u have any magpul masadas in black and what price do u sell them at.Also could u tell me what make are the masadas thanks

darman28 wrote: »
    hi hobby do u have any magpul masadas in black and what price do u sell them at.Also could u tell me what make are the masadas thanks

Masada's are made by ARES, and are not in stock in any colour I'm afraid. I'll try find out a price in the morning for you, but if I recall correctly, they're about €550 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

got my order today lads, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭chili_fecker

Hi lads,
    Do you stock rails that will fit the masada? Also looking for ms2 sling in black, DE afg and black pmags?

Cheers

We have rails for the Magpul MOE Handguard's in stock, but I'm not 100% if they'll fit on the Masada. They're €24 each.

No MS2 slings in stock at the mo unfortunately, and no AFG's and only Tan PMags. PMags are €24 each.

Not sure when we'll have the MS2's back in - I'll see what I can find out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Any sign of those KJ M700 magazines??

• Advertisement

Inari wrote: »
    We have rails for the Magpul MOE Handguard's in stock, but I'm not 100% if they'll fit on the Masada. They're €24 each.

No MS2 slings in stock at the mo unfortunately, and no AFG's and only Tan PMags. PMags are €24 each.

Not sure when we'll have the MS2's back in - I'll see what I can find out :)

Do those moe rails come in a set of three? One long and too short?

@Sci-Ops: No sign of them yet; didn't arrive on this delivery. Richard's trying to find out when we'll have 'em.

@Chilli: Yup, those are the ones - two short, one long, and all the necessary screws. Also, if they're any good to you, we also have Foliage Green PMags

@Sci-Ops: No sign of them yet; didn't arrive on this delivery. Richard's trying to find out when we'll have 'em.

@Chilli: Yup, those are the ones - two short, one long, and all the necessary screws. Also, if they're any good to you, we also have Foliage Green PMags

Sound. That rail set should do it. One last question...any DE magpul ranger plates in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Agent Larkin

Hi there I was just wondering if you take trade in guns in the Rathcoole shop or will I have to go to Kildare.

Also are you still stocking those FAL's?

Sound. That rail set should do it. One last question...any DE magpul ranger plates in stock?

Ranger plates in stock in Tan, Dark Earth & Black :) (€24 for pack of 3)

@Agent Larkin: No FAL's in stock at the moment

Jeebus, that would never have happened during my time there..........oh, no wait.....yes, yes it would have.:D:D

While I remember:

The KJW CO2 M9 mags landed - loads of people were asking me about them in store and through PM. Since I can't remember who specifically asked me, I said I'd just throw it up here. They're €23 each, and there's plenty of them. I can't see them lasting long though...so if you're interested, come on down :)

sci-ops wrote: »
    Any sign of those KJ M700 magazines??
    Bad News on this Marcus! They don't have any and don't have them on order:(

ricka wrote: »

That's it....it's over........:mad::mad::mad::mad::)

• Advertisement

ricka wrote: »
    You wont be surprised by this! Turns out they do have them afterall!
    20 arriving next week

Advertisement