Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

T4RGET wrote: »
    also stupid question: have you got any ball bearings that will fit in a SCAR's selector swithes? mine are gone so now it swaps between RoF when it vibrates too much

in case you missed it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hi T4RGET,

Robbie wasn't in today, so I couldn't ask him. Do you know what size the bearings you need are?

I'll have a look for you tomorrow either way

oh wow, i can find out, but they're the standard ones that sit inside the selector switches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

oh wow, i can find out, but they're the standard ones that sit inside the selector switches.

Dont mean to butt in, but a bearing from a broken 203 nade should do the trick. The KA ones have 8 in them and are about the right size I'd have thought - might be worth a look.

tried the ones from POM and they don't work, I could have a try of the KA ones, my mate has a few 40mm but he has no spares and i don't want to spend 60€ on a nade fr the ball bearings:rolleyes:
    thanks though :) always worth a try, all my rifles are falling apart :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭LUKEG2411

Hi lads I have a problem with my AUG http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056156348 if I bring it into you guys do you think you could have a look at it? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

tried the ones from POM and they don't work, I could have a try of the KA ones, my mate has a few 40mm but he has no spares and i don't want to spend 60€ on a nade fr the ball bearings:rolleyes:
    thanks though :) always worth a try, all my rifles are falling apart :(

KA spare kits are available from Hobby. They have a set of bearings and o-rings. Should only be a few euro.

oh sweet, that should work so, handy to know too for future thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

do you have any co2 taurus M9 kjworks in black or od in stock? and do you have spare mags for it also?:)

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    do you have any co2 taurus M9 kjworks in black or od in stock? and do you have spare mags for it also?:)

Taurus PT92 aka KJW M9 is in stock in black, and spare mags are also in stock :)

• Advertisement

Dont mean to butt in, but a bearing from a broken 203 nade should do the trick. The KA ones have 8 in them and are about the right size I'd have thought - might be worth a look.

Never be afraid to but in and help :)

@T4RGET: We have no KA kits in stock at the moment, but if you call into us we'll sort you out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Lads, have ye got any hard cases in stock if so how much ?

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Lads, have ye got any hard cases in stock if so how much ?

€45 for the large hard cases - in stock and ready to go :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Any smaller hard cases as that one seems to be a bit too long :o

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Any smaller hard cases as that one seems to be a bit too long :o

Too long? :eek: In stock at the moment we have the long hard cases for rifles, and the small hard cases for pistols.

The Pistol cases will fit 2 pistols (Warning: Must be good at pistol tetris), and the long rifle case will fit the vast majority of rifles. I've always been an advocate of buy for the biggest, as the small ones will still fit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Arriving Next Month:
    <1 Joule

538FCE7C84B244999D63B6A3263D7A57-0000335169-0002139692-01024L-3BFAC607C4F04ED2B9F23F1736191E6B.jpg

Full Restock of Helikon Multicam Uniforms
    Small, Medium, Large and XL

€36 for the Trousers, and €36 for Jacket

Only €72 for Full Uniform

PS: We've also got some Multicam Caps in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

what will the retail be on the scar?

3102derek wrote: »
    what will the retail be on the scar?
    Sorry Derek wont have the price for another 2 weeks!

Inari wrote: »
    Never be afraid to but in and help :)

@T4RGET: We have no KA kits in stock at the moment, but if you call into us we'll sort you out :)

damn :P I'll call in hopefully this weekend for a little chat haha need mags too for a co2 m9, any in stock?

EDIT: very slim chance but ima chance my arm, seems to be the best thing to do in airsoft, i have a sick f2000 here, its made by JLS and the front barrel broke off, crap pot metal, had an idea to but in a full outer barrel and find a way to attach it to the top receiver. an chance you could sort me out with that too if i bring it in? weird question but still :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Ill be with T4GET, any 1911 CO2 mags in??

oh yea, whens the new website launch??

T4RGET wrote:
    need mags too for a co2 m9, any in stock?
    Yup, still a couple left in stock.
    T4RGET wrote:
    EDIT: very slim chance but ima chance my arm, seems to be the best thing to do in airsoft, i have a sick f2000 here, its made by JLS and the front barrel broke off, crap pot metal, had an idea to but in a full outer barrel and find a way to attach it to the top receiver. an chance you could sort me out with that too if i bring it in? weird question but still
    I'll check tomorrow to see if there's any outer barrels going spare upstairs, but I don't think there is to be honest.
    Ill be with T4GET, any 1911 CO2 mags in??

oh yea, whens the new website launch??
    No CO2 1911 mags at the mo...like the proverbial hens teeth I'm afraid.

Website will be launched...soon. Hopefully very soon :cool:

sweet mags in stock :)
    weird query with that F2000 i know but hoping something can be done to it, it's mechanically perfect still so don't want to see it go,

Thanks Hopefully see you during the weekend so

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

ricka wrote: »
    Guys, gas mags have arrived for M700 rifles.Order them quick!
    I'll be in tomorrow to pick one or five up off ya.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭LUKEG2411

LUKEG2411 wrote: »
    Hi lads I have a problem with my AUG http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056156348 if I bring it into you guys do you think you could have a look at it? Thanks.
    Do you think you could help?

Guys, we're going to have problems stocking G&G BB's for the foreseeable future.
    I think it's pretty well known, that the same factory has been producing BB's for G&G and KA.They are in fact the same BB!
    From what I've heard G&G have now moved factory and are now producing their BB's elsewhere.I cant go into too much detail but there has been quality issues since this move.Untill we find out more, we will be stocking KA and ICS only.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

have ya's any valves for the co2 1911a1 mags?
    and if ya do how much?
    cheers:)

moggser wrote: »
    have ya's any valves for the co2 1911a1 mags?
    and if ya do how much?
    cheers:)
    Dont know but i'll find out in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hello Kind sirs..........

Would you be able to let me know if you can get your hands on some gortex flavoured Multicam....please?

• Advertisement

sci-ops wrote: »
    Hello Kind sirs..........

Would you be able to let me know if you can get your hands on some gortex flavoured Multicam....please?
    Would you happy with waterproof helikon Multicam?

Advertisement