Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

hey guys just wondering if you happen to have any tokyo marui p226 mags in stock and how much or how long would i have to wait

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    hey guys just wondering if you happen to have any tokyo marui p226 mags in stock and how much or how long would i have to wait
    Good timing, I can't get the KJ mags at the moment so I ordered the Marui ones this morning.Should be in late next week.
    Just a warning........they aint cheap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Is the website up yet lads ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

cheers ricka illget onto towards the end of the week to find out how much they gonna cost me and ill be interested in one of those swiss arms laser light combos too cheers

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Hey gents, Any idea how much it would cost to get me this? http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2667

And also to not drill the piston but rather use a 1J spring instead?
    Can't get them Sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

just wondering if you's have any deacent mp5's retractable stock in that wont cost an arm and a leg. got an m4 cqbr off yous a while back and never have a problem with it.

!!DAR!! wrote: »
    just wondering if you's have any deacent mp5's retractable stock in that wont cost an arm and a leg. got an m4 cqbr off yous a while back and never have a problem with it.

Got this arriving in a couple of weeks:
    <1 Joule

C039CA0E43684BF3B50EBFCD6E2D08D9-0000335169-0002148952-01024L-F651893B36C44B898DECB678B022C2A1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

ricka wrote: »
    >1 Joule

C039CA0E43684BF3B50EBFCD6E2D08D9-0000335169-0002148952-01024L-F651893B36C44B898DECB678B022C2A1.jpg

ooooh......would you look at that....an MP5 with a built on Rail.....no more having to buy scope mounts....wooohooo:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jams

Hi

Did you get a chance to ask Robbie about an AK stock ?
    I'm sure we'll have something.I'll ask Robbie in the morning

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jams viewpost.gif
    Hi

Are you guys able to get a replacement folding stock for my Cyma AK47 Tactical (CM-028U) ? The plastic that holds the hinge pin is broken.

If not, do you have an alternative stock that would fit ?

Thanks a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

<1 Joule

any idea on a rough price??

• Advertisement

Jams wrote: »
    Hi

Did you get a chance to ask Robbie about an AK stock ?
    Sorry nothing there!

!!DAR!! wrote: »
    any idea on a rough price??
    Won't know till second week of Feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Last post of a desperate man.....1911 mags???
    Ill be up Saturday with T4GET to get some essentials anyways

Last post of a desperate man.....1911 mags???
    Ill be up Saturday with T4GET to get some essentials anyways
    Noooooo sorry!

Only one left in Black and Three left in Tan!

CA7B65930997492AB7D557ABF1CC9DE8-0000335169-0002064260-00801L-D0CDFEF043A24F7196FF6D498AF53E44.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Noooooo sorry!

....... Dam, ah well ill be up tomorrow anyhows :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi lads

few things, like i said last time i need my SCAR looked at, making weird noises and need ball bearings and my F2000 ain't working, very complicated problem but hoping there is something ya's have to fix it :)

and got a rifle off my mate, he bought it last august but only recently brought it out on a skirmish and the chrono gave a hot reading, something like 350 or something, wondering if i can get it chronoed again, might very well be over powered but still.

and hopefully those Co2 m9 mags are still in stock :)

thanks and I'll see ya's tomorow

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi lads

few things, like i said last time i need my SCAR looked at, making weird noises and need ball bearings and my F2000 ain't working, very complicated problem but hoping there is something ya's have to fix it :)

and got a rifle off my mate, he bought it last august but only recently brought it out on a skirmish and the chrono gave a hot reading, something like 350 or something, wondering if i can get it chronoed again, might very well be over powered but still.

and hopefully those Co2 m9 mags are still in stock :)

thanks and I'll see ya's tomorow
    M9 Mags still in stock
    Robbie isn't in tomorrow so we might struggle to help
    You might be able to corner Marcus as he's in tomorrow for a long coffee!!

Thanks Richy, well I'll bring 'em up anyways, the SCAR's ball bearings should be easy if they're spares lying about and i'm pretty sure the spring isn't in the piston correctly, hopfully Marcus is around so :P

See you tomorrow so, thanks Richy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Not in stock I'm afraid

As Kevin said its not in stock, however that model may be available from our suppliers quite soon.Their waiting on a large order from G&G at the moment which should be arriving shortly

As Kevin said its not in stock, however that model may be available from our suppliers quite soon.Their waiting on a large order from G&G at the moment which should be arriving shortly
    Thanks for the update.If they get that model in stock could you put me down for one?

Thanks for the update.If they get that model in stock could you put me down for one?
    Will do

Will do
    Sound man,was just about to go looking for one at a overseas retailer.
    Thanks.

thanks for the stuff today lads, if ya's get a M95 spring in will you let me know please,

Edit: just a note, the Ball bearings from the 40mm repair kits don't fit. in case you ever have anyone else come in asking for them, the hunt continues :P

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Do ye lads have any Molle hydration pouches in OD preferably

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Do ye lads have any Molle hydration pouches in OD preferably

Hydration pouch in stock and available in black - if I remember correctly, we only have the one left

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

hi do you still do nametapes? do you do them in digital marpat? thanks

• Advertisement

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    hi do you still do nametapes? do you do them in digital marpat? thanks
    Yes to both

Advertisement