Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

G-spec wrote: »
    Guy's can you get me a price on the Ares Tavor Tar 21 (railed version) in black.

Thanks

yikes :eek: knew someone would ask you again Richy :P

on a side note, any word on the G&G BB's i know you said they're like hens teeth now but there is still something about them that i prefer over the KA's same factory i know but, prob just the branding :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

T4RGET wrote: »
    yikes :eek: knew someone would ask you again Richy :P

on a side note, any word on the G&G BB's i know you said they're like hens teeth now but there is still something about them that i prefer over the KA's same factory i know but, prob just the branding :rolleyes:
    LOl, I think they've improved since then!
    Cybergun and Spartan are no longer supplying G&G BB's.They've replaced them with Kings Arms.
    What complicates this is KA and G&G BB's WERE one and the same BB up till very recently.We've been told G&G have now changed their production to a different factory and there have been quality issues.I can't be sure how true this is but for the moment we cant get G&G.

Guy's can you get me a price on the Ares Tavor Tar 21 (railed version) in black.

Thanks

I'll check tomorrow and see if we can get them

roryk1 wrote: »
    hey lads can you get a threaded outer barrell for a kj works m9 thanks ;)
    Think we missed you there. I'll check with Kevin in the morning

jeawan wrote: »
    Lads do you have back in stock the tan molle camalback ?
    Get back to you tomorrow if that's ok

• Advertisement

ricka wrote: »
    Cybergun and Spartan are no longer supplying G&G BB's.They've replaced them with Kings Arms.
    What complicates this is KA and G&G BB's WERE one and the same BB up till very recently.We've been told G&G have now changed their production to a different factory and there have been quality issues.I can't be sure how true this is but for the moment we cant get G&G.

I hope ARES coped on.
    ah yeah the quality is all important, grand
    thanks Richy

T4RGET wrote: »
    I hope ARES coped on.
    ah yeah the quality is all important, grand
    thanks Richy
    No I wouldn't say that:), the Tavor still has many faults, however as long as its pointed out to a potential buyer then the choice is theirs!
    What annoys me about them is they require work done before going to the customer.Crazy really for a high end rifle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Agent Larkin

Inari wrote: »
    None in at the mo, however I can check with our suppliers to see if they have 'em in stock :)

Nah it's ok it was just if you had one in shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

will you be getting the KA .025 back in white. i cant stand the feckn green colour.
    and the ics's dont like my tightbores

Coming Shortly:
    Ignore FPS listings.< 1 Joule

F6E5739D53F345D7BA882F6E1B2506AE-0000335169-0002194852-01024L-6046F93B48B24F3EBDF57048DDDBFB60.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Cost of above

No I wouldn't say that:), the Tavor still has many faults, however as long as its pointed out to a potential buyer then the choice is theirs!
    What annoys me about them is they require work done before going to the customer.Crazy really for a high end rifle

as i've found out with a TAR that's still on my desk :( stupid thing works but gearbox won't fit the body annoying things really, I have enough BB's fro while anyways but there was something about the G&G's and few other lads on the team where wondering too.

3102derek wrote: »
    will you be getting the KA .025 back in white. i cant stand the feckn green colour.
    and the ics's dont like my tightbores
    Lol, yeah we've been told white are on the way.Next few weeks

Gatling wrote: »
    Cost of above
    Hi mate, won't know till next week just before they arrive

hey lads can you get a threaded outer barrell for a kj works m9 thanks ;)
    Not as spares sorry, but you can buy one in a pistol:rolleyes:

Thanks
    Still waiting.Should know by tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

Not as spares sorry, but you can buy one in a pistol:rolleyes:

lol have the pistol :p thanks rich how much are spare co2 kjw m9 mags thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

lol have the pistol :p thanks rich how much are spare co2 kjw m9 mags thanks

Out of stock at the mo, but normally are €23 each for the KJW CO2 M9 mags

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

If you're interested in a more unusual project piece, we have just the thing! We have non-working FAMAS' in stock for €90. I've had a couple of guys come back to me and say that it was a simple solution, but it's perfect for something to practise on, and you even have an incentive to get it running smooth & perfect!

Hey I was just wondering if you could make this price a bit more competitive since Eirsoft are selling off loads of their old broken guns for about €50-60. I'd just rather get it from you guys since I've had bad experiences with them :rolleyes: and I'd rather stick with a company I can trust and have bought from before!!

Chefburns wrote: »
    Hey I was just wondering if you could make this price a bit more competitive since Eirsoft are selling off loads of their old broken guns for about €50-60. I'd just rather get it from you guys since I've had bad experiences with them :rolleyes: and I'd rather stick with a company I can trust and have bought from before!!

I'll see what I can do, but I doubt there's much room as they're brand new guns...just were not working out of the box

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Stuartp

This Should Be Good And Is The air soft Trade Big Now See Lots of People Joining it

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

I'll see what I can do, but I doubt there's much room as they're brand new guns...just were not working out of the box

thanks Inari just the budget doesn't allow for much room and i'd rather buy from a place i trust!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭M4A1guy

ye wouldnt by anychance have a dboys scar body pins and stock handy? :D

M4A1guy wrote: »
    ye wouldnt by anychance have a dboys scar body pins and stock handy? :D
    I wish mate.That's a rifle we've never had unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭M4A1guy

I wish mate.That's a rifle we've never had unfortunately!
    ok thanks was worth a try anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Any KJW M9 mags in stock by any chance? If yes, what's the damage?

Decoy wrote: »
    Any KJW M9 mags in stock by any chance? If yes, what's the damage?
    Sorry out of stock at the moment

Hey guys, quick one for ye.

Just got a delivery of some goodies:
    - M88 Helmet, black in colour; comes with 3 covers (Woodland, Olive Drab & Desert)

- SA-80 Rifle Slings

- Viper Tactical Gloves; fingerless & full gloves.

Plenty in stock :) We have another Tac-Gear delivery due soon as well, so stay tuned...as always, if you've any questions then ask away!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

- M88 Helmet, black in colour; comes with 3 covers (Woodland, Olive Drab & Desert)!

cé mhéad?

• Advertisement

Scody94 wrote: »
    cé mhéad?

€36 for the M88; plenty in stock :)

Advertisement