Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

one of my mates was in today getting the platica blowback one but other mate is a bit more, well crazy so he's looking for metal also non blowback would be easier to work with repair wise.
    no such thing as a metal raider no?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

T4RGET wrote: »
    bad organising on their part, kinda sad in a way.
    It wasnt that Spartan ordered late.They had an arrival date in November but the order was sent out 4 months late
    Its a problem i'd say a lot of the Irish retailers could tell you about.The woes of ordering direct from manufacturers.It aint easy

one of my mates was in today getting the platica blowback one but other mate is a bit more, well crazy so he's looking for metal also non blowback would be easier to work with repair wise.
    no such thing as a metal raider no?
    Yep, they do exist but we can't get them at the mo.(the excel model I think) but they're blow back too.
    Thought you might be able to disconnect the Blow Back but maybe that wont work, as I think you'll get a big drop in FPS.Maybe a new spring!! Sorry I'm thinking out loud.On my own here, so since everyone here tells me i know nothing, maybe its time to quit this post:)
    I'll see what our suppliers have on Monday and give you a shout

ricka wrote: »
    Yep, they do exist but we can't get them at the mo.(the excel model I think) but they're blow back too.
    Thought you might be able to disconnect the Blow Back but maybe that wont work, as I think you'll get a big drop in FPS.Maybe a new spring!! Sorry I'm thinking out loud.On my own here, so since everyone here tells me i know nothing, maybe its time to quit this post:)
    I'll see what our suppliers have on Monday and give you a shout

that would be great Richy thanks :), just guessing the raider ya's ahve is a Combat Machine?
    well blowback wouldn't be too bad if it was metal although i think it will be fine as the G&G ABS is really strong, so I'll try confince him.

Let me know on Monday so, both of us are heading in for new rifles hopefully next saturday, M4 & F2000 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭DBSound

Ordered for the second time from this site and was again very impressed. Through no fault of theirs the aeg I ordered had a fault with it. I informed them of the problem on the wednesday and received a replacement product on the Friday. Great service and very friendly customer service. Thanks Guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lux-et-veritas

oh bugger, of all the times to give me a new catalogue its the same week i buy a house.....damn you all to helllllllllll... oh and any idea what the price/availiabillity is of the tanfoglio limited custom is????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

Just so i dont forget.
    Thanks for looking after the magazines lads.
    Working flawlessly. Top notch service as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

hey lads can you get or do you have any kjworks m700s in stock

oh bugger, of all the times to give me a new catalogue its the same week i buy a house.....damn you all to helllllllllll... oh and any idea what the price/availiabillity is of the tanfoglio limited custom is????
    Bought a house eh, didn't know that was possible:D
    I'll check on that tomorrow and see if they've any arrival dates

roryk1 wrote: »
    hey lads can you get or do you have any kjworks m700s in stock
    Hi Mate, yep they're in stock. €199
    Plenty of spare mags too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Guys gotta say the bolle glasses i got of ya, amazing never fogged up once during the whole day and in this heat thats amazing cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Guys gotta say the bolle glasses i got of ya, amazing never fogged up once during the whole day and in this heat thats amazing cheers

Would you mind me asking which glasses they are Trevor? I've tried various models & still can't get through a game without vision issues, today being a classic example.

Decoy wrote: »
    Would you mind me asking which glasses they are Trevor? I've tried various models & still can't get through a game without vision issues, today being a classic example.
    Hi Mark, was just thinking the same myself:D
    Can't remember which we sent him.I can look it up in the morning and let you know if Trevor doesn't come back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Hi Mark, was just thinking the same myself:D
    Can't remember which we sent him.I can look it up in the morning and let you know if Trevor doesn't come back

http://www.vintage-motors.net/images/bolle_viper.jpg

so clear it was like u werent wearing them and never fogged once

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Stone.cold wrote: »
    http://www.vintage-motors.net/images/bolle_viper.jpg

so clear it was like u werent wearing them and never fogged once
    Got mine from Magic 5 months ago never any problems:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

just wondering if you have any 6.03 tight bores around 360mm in length and how much are they?

Chefburns wrote: »
    just wondering if you have any 6.03 tight bores around 360mm in length and how much are they?

Arriving Friday:
    G&G 6.04 357mm(M series)
    Madbull 6.03 363mm(" " )
    Deepfire 6.02 363mm(" " )
    Give you a price later in the week if thats ok

I've asked the question! Now we wait..........

that would be great Richy thanks :), just guessing the raider ya's ahve is a Combat Machine?
    well blowback wouldn't be too bad if it was metal although i think it will be fine as the G&G ABS is really strong, so I'll try confince him.

Let me know on Monday so, both of us are heading in for new rifles hopefully next saturday, M4 & F2000 :)
    No reply yet mate.Hopefully tomorrow

No reply yet mate.Hopefully tomorrow

no problem mate, thanks for trying keep me posted.

• Advertisement

We're going to start stocking green/white and black KA BB's as of this week.
    I got a pallet of greens last month purely out of my suppliers having nothing else.This has created a nightmare for us!Not just because of all the people wanting white only, but also because we've had a lot of people converting to them.In fact we have a few sites who say they are very happy with green.
    To add to this I had a team in yesterday that wants to buy bulk Black KA BB's.
    So from now on I'm going to order all three with every order to try keep people happy.Should have first delivery of all three this Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Arriving Friday:
    G&G 6.04 357mm(M series)
    Madbull 6.03 363mm(" " )
    Deepfire 6.02 363mm(" " )
    Give you a price later in the week if thats ok

cool the madbull one is the size I'm after I can wait for the price as I'm still gathering the funds :D awesome thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

You have the Magpul slings in stock??
    Coming down Saturday hopefully, wanna see if there any good, chances are ill be getting it too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

You have the Magpul slings in stock??
    Coming down Saturday hopefully, wanna see if there any good, chances are ill be getting it too :)

Plenty of Magpul PTS MS-2 slings in stock; available in Black & Dark Earth. They really are the best sling around - the only thing to protect your expensive rifle, at least that's why I use 'em.

If you're in on Saturday I'll give you a full run down on 'em! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Inari wrote: »
    Plenty of Magpul PTS MS-2 slings in stock; available in Black & Dark Earth. They really are the best sling around - the only thing to protect your expensive rifle, at least that's why I use 'em.

If you're in on Saturday I'll give you a full run down on 'em! :)

Cool, ill see you Saturday then :D

Not good news T4RGET, nothing worthy at the moment:(
    F2000 in stock and waiting!

Not good news T4RGET, nothing worthy at the moment:(
    F2000 in stock and waiting!

ah alright, their nylon fiber receivers are fine in my opinion but mate is loking for one :P

oh sweet :) thanks Richy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

ah alright, their nylon fiber receivers are fine in my opinion but mate is loking for one :P

oh sweet :) thanks Richy

Is your mate coming down on Saturday? I know G&G have an excellent reputation, and that their Raiders are one of the best rifles around for starting out, but if your friend is looking for a metal railed M4, then he really should consider the CYMA CQBR.

The reason why I ask is he coming down on Saturday, is because all you need to do is pick up the Raider, and the CYMA CQBR - the weight speaks for itself :D

Inari wrote: »
    Is your mate coming down on Saturday? I know G&G have an excellent reputation, and that their Raiders are one of the best rifles around for starting out, but if your friend is looking for a metal railed M4, then he really should consider the CYMA CQBR.

The reason why I ask is he coming down on Saturday, is because all you need to do is pick up the Raider, and the CYMA CQBR - the weight speaks for itself :D

Don't think so no.. Although i will ask... He hasn't got the money for it yet but no harm in makig up his mind this saturday for whenhe does have the money :) appreciate the help lads..

• Advertisement

Doing a special on the
    KJ M700
    for any guys going to
    SENNY or BERGET

Now only €199 and includes an extra magazine!

BC3F16EFF9BB48AFA3B4BB79B1F56F4B-0000335169-0002268972-00733L-DF4373D92DE946A39CB40585874AA5E5.jpg
    • Stock and body made from a very heavy, solid polymer.
    • Full metal barrel, bolt and cocking handle.
    • Smooth and solid cocking action.
    • 20mm rail for scope attachment.
    • Takes Green Gas which is loaded into the magazine like a GBB pistol.
    • Releases puffs of gas from bolt and muzzle on firing.
    • Sound, very quiet.
    • Very cool looks, especially when accessories are attached.
    • Highly accurate adjustable hop-up mechanism. Includes 2x11 round metal magazine.
    • Adjustable FPS settings.

Advertisement