Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

*Bump*
    ricka wrote: »
    We Are

OPEN
    This Weekend
    Friday & Saturday
    10am Till 6pm

( Both Shops)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I didn't think you'd be open today somehow. Good thing for me, I need ammo and I'm ten minutes away.

NakedDex wrote: »
    I didn't think you'd be open today somehow. Good thing for me, I need ammo and I'm ten minutes away.
    Good to meet you Dex.See you next week:)

WE'RE OPEN
    SATURDAY
    10 TILL 6
    AND
    BANK HOLIDAY
    MONDAY
    From 11 till 5

(beat that charlie!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Good to meet you Dex.See you next week:)

Pleasure was mine. I'm away to Dublin in the morning to get lenses for these Raiders. I might have to pick up a pair of those Trackers just for work if they're as comfortable as these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

MIL-TEC UBACS in Stock
    All Sizes
    Only
    €35
    (Now with Elbow Pads)

CEF5A2DC655F4B10960C7891F8F488CB-0000335169-0002280646-00500L-9C9E529553D548BB84B0A496E79C481E.jpg
    Available in store and online at
    www.hobbyairsofter.com

Any chance you have them in marpat?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Do yous still do name tapes ?
    How much are they ?
    Cheers

SgtBob wrote: »

Don't think so. Get back to you in the morning

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Do yous still do name tapes ?
    How much are they ?
    Cheers

Not any more Damo we've stopped doing them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Not any more Damo we've stopped doing them
    *sadface* :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

NakedDex wrote: »
    Pleasure was mine. I'm away to Dublin in the morning to get lenses for these Raiders. I might have to pick up a pair of those Trackers just for work if they're as comfortable as these.

Those Raiders are mighty comfortable alright - have a load more on their way :)
    Sgt.Bob wrote:
    No joy on the Marpat UBACS I'm afraid. We have a couple without the elbow pads in Flecktarn (XL Size), and loads of Woodland Pattern (which is also remarkably close to the Helikon Multicam colouring) with Elbow Pads, available in most/all sizes.

Open Tomorrow
    Monday
    11am Till 5pm

(rathcoole only)

Entrance to Greenogue Industrial Estate via second roundabout only tomorrow.You can get details on the homepage of our website www.hobbyairsofter.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

hey guys are ye still doing the swiss arm light laser combos for 45?how much postage and how long would i have to wait if not in stock if you had to order? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

We're OPEN today from 11am-5pm.

Entrance to Greenogue Industrial Estate via second roundabout only today, security barriers will be down so press the buzzer and the guys will let you in!

You can get details & directions on the homepage of our website www.hobbyairsofter.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

do you have any flectarn camo trousers in stock and any hop up rubbers if so could you give me a price on both

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eadyzrx1200

Do you have a 370mm tight bore in stock

Do you have a 370mm tight bore in stock

If you're willing part with 7mm, then we do :D

In stock at the moment are:
    - 363mm 6.03
    - 363mm 6.02
    - 357mm 6.04
    - 455mm 6.03
    - 590mm 6.03
    - 640mm 6.02

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    hey guys are ye still doing the swiss arm light laser combos for 45?how much postage and how long would i have to wait if not in stock if you had to order? thanks
    Discontinued at the moment unfortunately.Don't have a date for when they'll be available Sorry!

do you have any flectarn camo trousers in stock and any hop up rubbers if so could you give me a price on both
    Doing a clearance of Flecktarn ex issue at the moment.shirt and trousers €5 each.
    Hop up rubbers-G&G Green -€9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I know I'm bugging ya's any more word about the F2000's

also quick question, my friend got a sniper, as far as i can tell it's an I bolt. it has made in Taiwan on the side, so was wondering if you know who actually makes those Snipers? also it pushes forward when fired not back, as expected, this normal I bolt action or has he got something else?

T4RGET wrote: »
    I know I'm bugging ya's any more word about the F2000's

also quick question, my friend got a sniper, as far as i can tell it's an I bolt. it has made in Taiwan on the side, so was wondering if you know who actually makes those Snipers? also it pushes forward when fired not back, as expected, this normal I bolt action or has he got something else?

Hi T4RGET,

Still no word on the F2000 - our suppliers are just back from their Easter break, so haven't had any luck getting in touch with them.

I'm not 100% if the one you're describing is an iBolt, but if it is then it is made by a company called UHC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Evening.
    Quick question(s)
    How long are you dropping the price of the MAGPUL PTS CTR STOCK?
    Do you have any full MOE grips and is the Magpul Sling in.
    Lastly how much total with a bag of .25's

Thankin you :D
    Ill be down when T4RGET's FN is in :)

Evening.
    Quick question(s)
    How long are you dropping the price of the MAGPUL PTS CTR STOCK?
    Do you have any full MOE grips and is the Magpul Sling in.
    Lastly how much total with a bag of .25

Magpul MS-2 Sling is in stock; plenty of them here. 0.25g BBs are also in stock, but it's a no to the Magpul Furniture - the CTR stock's all left on Saturday...literally within 5 minutes of each other :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Inari wrote: »
    Hi T4RGET,

Still no word on the F2000 - our suppliers are just back from their Easter break, so haven't had any luck getting in touch with them.

I'm not 100% if the one you're describing is an iBolt, but if it is then it is made by a company called UHC

awh :(

Well the I bolt is based on the VSR right? if UHC is a Taiwanese company it could very well be an Ibolt if not I think it's a VSR.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hi there guys, any idea when you might have one of these back in stock?

I'm looking for one of those magazines and a couple of other bits (gun bag and leg holster) within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I'll see what I can sort out for you in the way of 1911A1 Co2 mags. We have none in stock, and they are as rare as hens teeth at the moment. We may be able to secure some valves and repair a few though.

Leave it with me and I will see what I can do!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

I'll see what I can sort out for you in the way of 1911A1 Co2 mags. We have none in stock, and they are as rare as hens teeth at the moment. We may be able to secure some valves and repair a few though.

if that is possible can ya put me down for 1 aswell please

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

I'll have one as well if you manage to sort any

• Advertisement

If we get some working then you guys above are first in line

Advertisement