Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Yes it's that time again!
    We've cleared out our store room and filled it with ****(stuff) we can't be bothered fixing.
    So a room full of bits, rifles and pistols will be open to the public this coming Friday and Saturday.Everything will be between €5 and €10 ONLY.We just want rid!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

ricka wrote: »
    We've cleared out our store room and filled it with ****(stuff) we can't be bothered fixing.
    So a room full of bits, rifles and pistols will be open to the public this coming Friday and Saturday.Everything will be between €5 and €10 ONLY.We just want rid!

any AK74u's , L85's , AK47's ? wont get a chance to go up this weekend :(

Scody94 wrote: »
    any AK74u's , L85's , AK47's ? wont get a chance to go up this weekend :(
    Hi mate, for 5 or 10 euro you can rule out the 74u and L85.Might be some other types or bits of other Ak's.Should have a better idea tomorrow when we start looking through it.Will post then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Hi mate, for 5 or 10 euro you can rule out the 74u and L85.Might be some other types or bits of other Ak's.Should have a better idea tomorrow when we start looking through it.Will post then

thought so :P well ill check back tommorow

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

If you find any metal m4 upper receivers that would fit a Dboys m4 will you give me a shout??

I've been looking for one since mine was damaged and can't get my hands on one!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Chefburns wrote: »
    If you find any metal m4 upper receivers that would fit a Dboys m4 will you give me a shout??

I've been looking for one since mine was damaged and can't get my hands on one!!!

I'm pretty sure there's a few lying around - you holding out for metal, or would plastic suffice?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Inari wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure there's a few lying around - you holding out for metal, or would plastic suffice?

Preferably looking for a metal one but if i'm stuck then a plastic one will do!

Stock room now open to the public
    Lots of bits and pieces
    Most items €5 or €10

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

be in tomorrow, have ya's got .20 white BB's, co2 and silicon oil? essentials, and then I'll prob have a nose around this clear out thing if there's anything left after today :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

T4RGET wrote: »
    be in tomorrow, have ya's got .20 white BB's, co2 and silicon oil? essentials, and then I'll prob have a nose around this clear out thing if there's anything left after today :rolleyes:

Ill be the same :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

MIL-TEC UBACS in Stock
    All Sizes
    Only
    €35
    (Now with Elbow Pads)

CEF5A2DC655F4B10960C7891F8F488CB-0000335169-0002280646-00500L-9C9E529553D548BB84B0A496E79C481E.jpg
    Available in store and online at
    www.hobbyairsofter.com

any idea what the chest sizes are or will i have to pop over and try one on ?

Plenty of silicon oil and co2 however the white BB front is still a problem!
    Hopefully be back to normal with our stock of white next week...untill then i think the lads can give you white bio's at the same price as the standard bb's.

Stealthirl wrote: »
    any idea what the chest sizes are or will i have to pop over and try one on ?
    Personally I'd pop over if you can.If that's a problem then maybe give Kevin a call at the shop(012573102) and he can give you a better idea on the fit

Plenty of silicon oil and co2 however the white BB front is still a problem!
    Hopefully be back to normal with our stock of white next week...untill then i think the lads can give you white bio's at the same price as the standard bb's.

i can live with that, thanks Richy :)

Strange lot you Airsofters!
    Post you're selling broken bits and the shop's mobbed!
    Still plenty left.Open till 6

Strange lot you Airsofters!
    Post you're selling broken bits and the shop's mobbed!
    Still plenty left.Open till 6

yeah very true, i loved that little room haha.

thanks for the stuff today :) your day off is it Richy didn't see ya in there.:p

Thanks for the Bits and Bobs

Thanks for the Bits and Bobs
    T4RGET wrote:
    thanks for the stuff today

No problem at all :) It was a pleasure...especially attempting to convince you that tan is the way forward with the F2000 :P

No problem at all :) It was a pleasure...especially attempting to convince you that tan is the way forward with the F2000 :P

Well he is picky but give him time

i don't like it :P.. ah no but seriously I really don't want two Tan rifles

• Advertisement

i don't like it :P.. ah no but seriously I really don't want two Tan rifles
    Don't worry I got an email with an arrival date on the Black f2000.
    The 8th of June!
    Hope that's not to late for you

yeah very true, i loved that little room haha.

thanks for the stuff today :) your day off is it Richy didn't see ya in there.:p
    Don't do Saturdays T4RGET.Boss and all that....:)

Don't worry I got an email with an arrival date on the Black f2000.
    The 8th of June!
    Hope that's not to late for you

well I have no choice :P could have done with sooner but I'll wait, I don't want to get another rifle jst to replace it, so I'll wait.
    Thanks for the Update Richy, appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

are you open tomorrow lads?

3102derek wrote: »
    are you open tomorrow lads?
    Sorry not tomorrow mate.Reopen Tuesday 10am

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Don't do Saturdays T4RGET.BossLazy fecker and all that....:)
    Fixed that for ya buddy :P

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Fixed that for ya buddy :P
    Worked Saturdays for 18 years Lefty, think I've earned my weekends off:D

Worked Saturdays for 18 years Lefty, think I've earned my weekends off:D

...not to mention that we've earned our time away from the slave driver :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

...not to mention that we've earned our time away from the slave driver

That's harsh Kevin, I've never seen Richard actually USE the bullwhip or remote-control electric collars on any of his employees (what he does in the privacy of his own home is up to him)

But then again Marcus did leave very suddenly, kinda makes me wonder why .......

• Advertisement

Decoy wrote: »
    That's harsh Kevin, I've never seen Richard actually USE the bullwhip or remote-control electric collars :D

But then again Marcus did leave very suddenly, kinda makes me wonder why .......
    :eek:Jesus Mark sounds like I'm being outed on a public forum:eek:

Advertisement