Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

ricka wrote: »
    Didn't get to check it Darth so if it's not working don't be afraid to tell us:)

It works a treat, much appretiated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

howeryas have ya by any chance a piston head thing for the 1911 co2 version kjw version

its the little part at the back of the loading muzzle with the o ring on it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Thanks for all the help today lads much appreacated:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

moggser wrote: »
    howeryas have ya by any chance a piston head thing for the 1911 co2 version kjw version

its the little part at the back of the loading muzzle with the o ring on it

I'm sure we do somewhere Moggy - I'll have a dig tomorrow, and see what I can come up with for you. Planning on picking it up tomorrow? If so, just give the shop a bell beforehand :)

Inari wrote: »
    I'm sure we do somewhere Moggy - I'll have a dig tomorrow, and see what I can come up with for you. Planning on picking it up tomorrow? If so, just give the shop a bell beforehand :)

Not sure if it will he tomorrow or not but if ya have one for me that
    Will be good enough sure let me know anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

More from the graveyard!

Desert Eagle .50AE Co2 Pistol (REFURBISHED) @ €100

(And a small mountain of bits and pieces @ €5/€10!!)

Not sure if it will he tomorrow or not but if ya have one for me that
    Will be good enough sure let me know anyway

I have one here for you Moggy :)

I have one here for you Moggy :)

nice one can ya put it by for me till i get chance to nab it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

any claymores in stock

nice one can ya put it by for me till i get chance to nab it

Sure thing. I have that set aside for you. When you get a chance to come in, just as for Kev - just in case the others can't find it :D

• Advertisement

stigmau5 wrote: »
    any claymores in stock

None in stock at the moment I'm afraid, but I'll have a look-see with our suppliers. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Hi guys do you still have the PT 24/7 in the bin as the young lads one has let him down and I need parts. if you could hold on to it for me i would be greatfull. Thanks:mad:

shytan wrote: »
    Hi guys do you still have the PT 24/7 in the bin as the young lads one has let him down and I need parts. if you could hold on to it for me i would be greatfull. Thanks:mad:

There's still a couple in there, as far as I know. There are two versions of the PT24/7 though, with a newly designed magazine, and some differences in parts. So they may not be compatible. How long ago did he get the pistol?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Any plain od trousers in stock ? If so how much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Any G&P M120's in stock, if so how much please?
    If not, do you have anything similar.
    Cheers

Soberts wrote: »
    Any G&P M120's in stock, if so how much please?
    If not, do you have anything similar.
    Cheers

No G&P M120's in stock, but plenty of Element High Speed motors - long & short shaft.
    Damo_2k9 wrote:
    Any plain od trousers in stock ? If so how much ?
    None in stock at the moment Damo, however we'll be putting in a Tac Gear order this week, so I'll have a look to see if we can get a few in. I remember seeing OD Flight/jump suits - interested in those, or just the trousers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

None in stock at the moment Damo, however we'll be putting in a Tac Gear order this week, so I'll have a look to see if we can get a few in. I remember seeing OD Flight/jump suits - interested in those, or just the trousers?
    Just looking for some cheap trousers, tought you woulda had some surplus ones or something :P

There's still a couple in there, as far as I know. There are two versions of the PT24/7 though, with a newly designed magazine, and some differences in parts. So they may not be compatible. How long ago did he get the pistol?
    Got it just before christmas 2010. Thanks

Got it just before christmas 2010. Thanks

I reckon that's the V2 24/7 - quick way to check is if it is gen 2, there should be "Cal 6mm" or something similar written on the ejection port of the pistol, whereas Version 1 has nothing written there.

Unfortunately the 24/7's in the clearance are all V1, so I don't think the parts are interchangeable - but for €10, I guess you can't really go wrong :D

I reckon that's the V2 24/7 - quick way to check is if it is gen 2, there should be "Cal 6mm" or something similar written on the ejection port of the pistol, whereas Version 1 has nothing written there.

Unfortunately the 24/7's in the clearance are all V1, so I don't think the parts are interchangeable - but for €10, I guess you can't really go wrong :D
    Yes 6mm on the slid thanks will check with tech. today :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Coming shortly:

<1 Joule
    047807A9D1794A349D91C21ADB8B8C6B-0000335169-0002310926-00800L-02D34B2EC4A34FF287EDB69D3724F734.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

nice Co2 rifle :)

have you got a steady stock of Black Raiders in stock? be in to get that F2000 when ever it's in but untill then i need a rifle so trying to get a raider or something similar, be next week or week after?

T4RGET wrote: »
    nice Co2 rifle :)

have you got a steady stock of Black Raiders in stock? be in to get that F2000 when ever it's in but untill then i need a rifle so trying to get a raider or something similar, be next week or week after?
    Hi T4RGET, yep lots in stock

Hi T4RGET, yep lots in stock

cool thanks Richy be in on the 21st I'd say.. exams and all that :(

I love it when the QAS lads are off work cause we get some top thread time:)

Yes 6mm on the slid thanks will check with tech. today :(
    I'll check with Cybergun and see if we can get any

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Only for another 10 hours or so :P

they got a lot of people posting on their thread then? never even knew they had one :rolleyes:

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Only for another 10 hours or so :P
    True so true

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    they got a lot of people posting on their thread then? never even knew they had one :rolleyes:
    You must be looking for good price on that rifle mate, and it's working:D

Advertisement