Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ricka wrote: »
    Must be an age thing, I love the van shop too!

doesn't bother me i go to your shop and my dad goes there, keeps him quiet while im chatting away to who ever is there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

T4RGET wrote: »
    doesn't bother me i go to your shop and my dad goes there, keeps him quiet while im chatting away to who ever is there :P

Always a plus side to things :D
    Ricka wrote:
    Lots mate. 363,455,590 and 650's. Mainly 6.03's
    I'm in the Kildare shop Today so when i'm in Dublin in the morning I can give you a full list

Loyal employee, at your service :P We have a good few precision barrels in stock at the moment, so should have something to suit your needs :)

- G&G Precision Barrel; 357mm 6.04
    - Madbull Black Python Version II; 363mm 6.03
    - Madbull Black Python Version II; 455mm 6.03
    - Deepfire Precision Barrel; 363mm 6.02
    - JBU Precision Barrel; 590mm 6.01
    - Guarder Precision Barrel; 650mm 6.01

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Inari wrote: »
    Always a plus side to things :D

Loyal employee, at your service :P We have a good few precision barrels in stock at the moment, so should have something to suit your needs :)

- G&G Precision Barrel; 357mm 6.04
    - Madbull Black Python Version II; 363mm 6.03
    - Madbull Black Python Version II; 455mm 6.03
    - Deepfire Precision Barrel; 363mm 6.02
    - JBU Precision Barrel; 590mm 6.01
    - Guarder Precision Barrel; 650mm 6.01

Cheers not sure what length I need yet but I think its the 445mm one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Hey. Just wondering if you have an estimate for when the extended Taurus PT99 mags will be back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

Arriving Back In Stock
    Tomorrow
    THUNDER B'S

do you have the thunder b shell in to :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Hi Gareth, yes we do(with us lunch time today)

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Hey. Just wondering if you have an estimate for when the extended Taurus PT99 mags will be back in?
    Good question! I'll ask today and get back to you

right mate change in plans, be in this weekend :) dad loves that van shop around the corner. you got he black raider in stock yeah?
    VISIT
    HOBBYAIRSOFT
    AND THE VAN SHOP
    ROUND THE CORNER
    7FFB08ECF7294CA8B330BD812AAA2663-0000335169-0002314993-00800L-5F31F8405F6D4BD4A4FFC0DCE5126CA8.jpg

68B7F56BE7B547E2AA979248AEE0A1CA-0000335169-0002197219-00800L-6C180C8EDAFC488791CEBA865E83331F.jpg

9E79AC4C13C94FDDB5B62C2A06EB8183-0000335169-0002314996-00800L-B7DD7517B4FE4D23848755B8B7A4F3BE.jpg

BB20275CDEA54A3592F170D1031CA174-0000335169-0002208642-00800L-F66369045CD3490AB701B5156119B2ED.jpg

:D ah mate love it.. that made my day before i had to go study thank you :). gota show my dad that now when he gets in, any coincedence that you put up the exact pistol i got off ya's and an m4:rolleyes: (not the G&G radier ima get but it's close enough)

do you have the thunder b shell in to
    Thunder B Sound-flash shells are now in stock, and plenty of them. The starter kits now come with 1 of each of the 3 shells; pineapple, soundflash & flashbang shell

• Advertisement

Thunder B Sound-flash shells are now in stock, and plenty of them. The starter kits now come with 1 of each of the 3 shells; pineapple, soundflash & flashbang shell

oh ya's got the new shell in? they look really nice :)

oh ya's got the new shell in? they look really nice :)

Unfortunately the new shells only come with the starter kit; we have no spare flashbang shells I'm afraid. Apologies for the confusion

Unfortunately the new shells only come with the starter kit; we have no spare flashbang shells I'm afraid. Apologies for the confusion

oh i don't have a thunder B core either :P just seen them on ehobbyasia and they seemed nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

hi how much is the thunder b shell and co2 :D:D:):)

hi how much is the thunder b shell and co2 :D:D:):)
    Hi Gareth it's €2 for 1 shell with a canister of Co2

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Most of the mags we've been waiting for are due in early June so try back then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Most of the mags we've been waiting for are due in early June so try back then

Okay, thanks.

Just wondering if you have any springs in stock and how much? I'll be up during the week some time for a TBB any way!

EDIT: also if you have any upper M4 receivers i'll be grabbing one of them too!!

Chefburns wrote: »
    Just wondering if you have any springs in stock and how much? I'll be up during the week some time for a TBB any way!

EDIT: also if you have any upper M4 receivers i'll be grabbing one of them too!!

Springs, check! Tightbore Barrel, check! M4 upper receiver, check! All are in stock at the moment - the upper receivers we have are part of our clearance, and are all plastic - we have no metal M4 receivers I'm afraid.

Springs, check! Tightbore Barrel, check! M4 upper receiver, check! All are in stock at the moment - the upper receivers we have are part of our clearance, and are all plastic - we have no metal M4 receivers I'm afraid.

Thats grand it'll do finr the one i'm sporting at the mo has a bit of a fracture so ther is now a 5mm gap between the upper and lower receiver at the back =/ Any thing will do the job!!

EDIT: also how much are the springs?

• Advertisement

also are there any magpul m4 pistol grips in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

So we came across this clip today (it was work related research Ricka...honestly...we swear :p) and it definately got the friday feeling going around here!

Check it out...https://www.facebook.com/pages/HobbyAirsofter/193952133963378

Brilliant!!

Chefburns wrote: »
    Thats grand it'll do finr the one i'm sporting at the mo has a bit of a fracture so ther is now a 5mm gap between the upper and lower receiver at the back =/ Any thing will do the job!!

EDIT: also how much are the springs?
    That's fine.Springs are €8
    No magpul pistol grips at the moment

thanks fort eh stuff today Inari :) flash hider off the F2000 doesn't fit :( an excuse to buy more gear i suppose :) raider is amazing but that flash hider is annoying you're right :p

thanks fort eh stuff today Inari :) flash hider off the F2000 doesn't fit :( an excuse to buy more gear i suppose :) raider is amazing but that flash hider is annoying you're right :p

I'll hunt around on Tuesday for a flashhider that fits, and have it ready for you when you're next in :)

I'll hunt around on Tuesday for a flashhider that fits, and have it ready for you when you're next in :)

ah sweet thanks :) be in whenever the f2000 is or if i need BB's :p

ah sweet thanks :) be in whenever the f2000 is or if i need BB's :p

Or when the VW Van store has a sale? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

hi any kj works m9 co2 mags?

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    hi any kj works m9 co2 mags?

None in at the moment, however there was talk of them being available in a couple of weeks...and not just those mags ;)

• Advertisement

Go to bed lads, just wiped the whole of my post by mistake:(
    bedtime, it'll wait another day

Advertisement