Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Hi lads looking for either a 7" or similar m4 outer barrel do you have one if so how much

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

grapeape wrote: »
    Hi lads looking for either a 7" or similar m4 outer barrel do you have one if so how much

Hmmm...I think we might have 1 short M4 barrel floating around upstairs - I'll check for you on Tuesday. Otherwise, I'm sure we have a couple of full size outer barrels left in the clearance room, so it'd be €5 a piece for the full-length ones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Arriving Later This Week:

Marui (Gas BB) FN Five-seveN

77CED88BA6744C53BCEEB47542DD61DD-0000335169-0002321254-00394L-8FD6372E35FB400482508CB4DDC9DFF7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ricka wrote: »
    Arriving Later This Week:

Marui (Gas BB) FN Five-seveN

77CED88BA6744C53BCEEB47542DD61DD-0000335169-0002321254-00394L-8FD6372E35FB400482508CB4DDC9DFF7.jpg

Co2? by any chance :P

T4RGET wrote: »
    Co2? by any chance :P

No mate, I love CO2 but with Marui, Gas Blow Back is just fine:)

• Advertisement

No mate, I love CO2 but with Marui, Gas Blow Back is just fine:)

ah right, never used one, bad experience with gas in cold weather and what not, but i may have to check out that 5-7 alright :)

ah right, never used one, bad experience with gas in cold weather and what not, but i may have to check out that 5-7 alright :)

You won't regret it - marui pistols are like none other; they look great, feel great and perform brilliantly :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Hi Richard any joy with parts for the above

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Try this: at a skirmish in Dec, its -3c, its snowing and a bog standard TM pistol is more accurate and out ranging most of the aegs there, and getting kills too!

TM pistols may be mostly plastic (you can get amazing kits for them if you like) but will beat to death most if not all other brands out there, not to mention the newer generation (i.e. FiveseveN onwards) are just amazing.

Oh and its great to see you're getting them in now Ricka.

Inari wrote: »
    You won't regret it - marui pistols are like none other; they look great, feel great and perform brilliantly :)

how is the flash hider search going?

• Advertisement

Addicted to boards. Not in work til tomorrow :P

Try this: at a skirmish in Dec, its -3c, its snowing and a bog standard TM pistol is more accurate and out ranging most of the aegs there, and getting kills too!

TM pistols may be mostly plastic (you can get amazing kits for them if you like) but will beat to death most if not all other brands out there, not to mention the newer generation (i.e. FiveseveN onwards) are just amazing.

Oh and its great to see you're getting them in now Ricka.
    Lol, I knew Chuck would come in on this!
    On a recent trip to MAC got to hold his beloved px4.
    Being honest I've never seen a pistol like it.She's a beaut

Lol, I knew Chuck would come in on this!
    On a recent trip to MAC got to hold his beloved px4.
    Being honest I've never seen a pistol like it.She's a beaut

yeah the px4 is really nice, didn't you have some of those a while back Richy?

yeah the px4 is really nice, didn't you have some of those a while back Richy?
    No, I wish! Maybe someday soon

shytan wrote: »
    Hi Richard any joy with parts for the above
    Remind me:o

Addicted to boards. Not in work til tomorrow :P

ah right, let me know how it goes :)
    No, I wish! Maybe someday soon

haha that would awesome :)

oh you ever get word back about that stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭M4A1guy

hey guys!

Ye wouldn't have these for a dboys scar: Tan scar stock, Body pins (front and rear), All Selector switch for it and a rear sight(or even better the part that screws onto the rear sight at the top, its just missing that part) ?
    thanks

M4A1guy wrote: »
    hey guys!

Ye wouldn't have these for a dboys scar: Tan scar stock, Body pins (front and rear), All Selector switch for it and a rear sight(or even better the part that screws onto the rear sight at the top, its just missing that part) ?
    thanks

Unfortunately not. The G&G SCAR is a recent enough addition for us, and we've got no spare parts for the externals I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭M4A1guy

Unfortunately not. The G&G SCAR is a recent enough addition for us, and we've got no spare parts for the externals I'm afraid :(

OK thanks anyway! :) anything of interest for internals for one? :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

:confused:got a pt24/7 from you before Christmas and the Sunday before last the mag got stuck in it so on checking the holding bracket for the firing pin had broken and the 2nd hand ones in the bin arent compatable.I have a feeling its because on the previous Friday you said how reliable they were. murphys law.just woundering if those parts are available. Thanks
    ref. Page 274 no.4147

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

VISIT
    HOBBYAIRSOFT
    AND THE VAN SHOP
    ROUND THE CORNER
    i just came across this the at weekend
    vw6.jpg
    vw4.jpg

Future collaboration idea maybe ? :D

Stealthirl wrote: »
    vw6.jpg
    vw4.jpg

Lol, I'll be round the corner at 10 to show the lads.They'll love it:D

As i've said in the main forum but just to let everyone know here we will only be downgrading by spring change as of next week.

T4RGET wrote:
    Not good I'm afraid - I unearthed two metal flash-hiders, but they're from the cheaper bodied M4's, and as a result they're all CW threads, which greatly surprised me. I may be able to sort something, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it for the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

Stealthirl wrote: »
    vw6.jpg
    vw4.jpg

this is something id see the queen going around in.... its not an armoured car.. its not an armoured van... its not a tank!! its an armoured MINI van!

Not good I'm afraid - I unearthed two metal flash-hiders, but they're from the cheaper bodied M4's, and as a result they're all CW threads, which greatly surprised me. I may be able to sort something, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it for the moment

ah alright, ill have a little search around here on boards so.
    thanks anayways :)

shytan wrote: »
    :confused:got a pt24/7 from you before Christmas and the Sunday before last the mag got stuck in it so on checking the holding bracket for the firing pin had broken and the 2nd hand ones in the bin arent compatable.I have a feeling its because on the previous Friday you said how reliable they were. murphys law.just woundering if those parts are available. Thanks
    ref. Page 274 no.4147
    I'v got no parts still but I'll break a new one down for you when they come in next week

alright lads, how long is the warranty on your rifles? nothing wrong with the Raider btw ( well don;t think so, taking it out this weekend :)) but was thinking of painting the stock and pistol grip, but guessing doing so will void warranty so may as well wait till it is up :)

alright lads, how long is the warranty on your rifles? nothing wrong with the Raider btw ( well don;t think so, taking it out this weekend :)) but was thinking of painting the stock and pistol grip, but guessing doing so will void warranty so may as well wait till it is up :)
    In theory 3 months mate, however I don't stick to it rigidly.I personally can't see how you can charge someone who comes back with a rifle or pistol with simple problems that are easy fixable even if it's 6, 8 even 10 months old.Often we don't charge.I think you use your discretion.Lots of things can go wrong with pistols, mags in particular.Generally we'll help out for free.Maybe I'm seting a bad prcedent here but if you want customers to stay with you then you have to be flexible and judge each job in front of you.
    You're probably none the wiser from that answer:)

Do to it what you will, we'll look after you

• Advertisement

M4A1guy wrote: »
    OK thanks anyway! :) anything of interest for internals for one? :)
    Sorry lad think we missed you there.Get Kevin to answer in the morning

Advertisement