Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Inari wrote: »
    Good stuff - you can oggle the Five-SeveN and our new shiny new pistols :D

Now where's my scissors, so I can cut the credit card!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

SgtBob wrote: »
    Spot on my good man, I shall be over to ya's today at some stage. :D
    Bet you've got a big curly tache!

Let me just explain my madness here.I suffer from a phobia in which I see everyone here as looking in some way like their user name.For example Inari here, before I met him, I thought was an Asian bloke but in fact he's a pale little Irish guy just like me:)
    Make sense:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

ricka wrote: »
    Bet you've got a big curly tache!

And a monocle! ;)

699740-monocle_large.jpg

SgtBob wrote: »
    And a monocle! ;)

699740-monocle_large.jpg
    I knew it!!!!!
    However you could be Moggser or Firekitten..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Pistols/CO2-Pistols/Colt-2009-Rail-Concept%20-Co2-Semi-Auto-KJWorks

Is this in stock? Your website says it is but on the phone my dad was told it wasn't...

• Advertisement

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Pistols/CO2-Pistols/Colt-2009-Rail-Concept%20-Co2-Semi-Auto-KJWorks

Is this in stock? Your website says it is but on the phone my dad was told it wasn't...
    No sold the last one yesterday.If you look at the site now you'll find it's out of stock.Sorry!
    Maybe back in two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

No sold the last one yesterday.If you look at the site now you'll find it's out of stock.Sorry!
    Maybe back in two weeks

Alright, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Hey guys - any chance that you have any of those beta project ak pmags I got from you a while back in stock (or can get them in again)?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/beta-project-140rd-magpul-pts-pmag-magazine-for-ak-series-aeg-dark-earth.html

I'm looking for 4 or 5. Cheers - Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭mrmojorisin24

Whats up I bought the G&G F2000 off Damo that he won in your competition and it just stopped firing the other day it looks like the trigger wont go back the whole way no noise nothing happening, im guessing its still under warranty could i bring it in so you could have a look at it for me?

Whats up I bought the G&G F2000 off Damo that he won in your competition and it just stopped firing the other day it looks like the trigger wont go back the whole way no noise nothing happening, im guessing its still under warranty could i bring it in so you could have a look at it for me?
    It's over 3 months mate so officially out of warranty, but we'll take a look and if it's nothing too serious then there will be no charge:)

• Advertisement

Hey guys - any chance that you have any of those beta project ak pmags I got from you a while back in stock (or can get them in again)?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/beta-project-140rd-magpul-pts-pmag-magazine-for-ak-series-aeg-dark-earth.html

I'm looking for 4 or 5. Cheers - Kev
    None at the moment but i'll ask supplier

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

I knew it!!!!!
    However you could be Moggser or Firekitten..........

heor......i resemble that remark

SALE ON
    THIS
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY
    IN
    HOBBYAIRSOFT
    RATHCOOLE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Is everything on sale ricka?

Most items reduced Damo.Kevin did a list Today.For some strange reason we got mad busy today! Didn't get to post it!
    Get some details up tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Most items reduced Damo.Kevin did a list Today.For some strange reason we got mad busy today! Didn't get to post it!
    Get some details up tomorrow

Any chance some specials will be available on the new fangled site ? :p

J.D.R wrote: »
    Any chance some specials will be available on the new fangled site ? :p
    Yeah mate, we'll get the good ones up for Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

hey any white g&g bbs or kings arms

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    hey any white g&g bbs or kings arms
    Only KA bios in white at the mo. Doing them at regular price of €13 for 5000 .2gram,€14 for 4000 .25gram

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Hobby Airsoft Rathcoole is 2 years old this weekend
    So...this year's birthday sale is gonna be bigger and better than last year...Although why YOU lot get the presents when it's OUR birthday is beyond me :p

Haven't had time to put up the full list of reductions...here's a sample of what's on offer this weekend
    • Balaclava-50% off - NOW €5
    • All Gloves - was €19 - NOW €12
    • Swiss Arms Holsters - 50% off
    • JT Paintball Masks - €10 off
    • ALL Tac Vests (incl Ciras) - €15 off
    • ALL Duty Belts - €5 off - NOW €7
    • Ghillie Suits - was €99 - NOW €65
    • ALL Shemagh's - 60% off - NOW €5
    • Mesh Masks - 20% off
    • Helikon Clothing - 10% off
    • Miltec Uniforms (Shirt & Pants) - ALL €49

M203 Grenade Launchers - was €145 - NOW €95

ALL BB's €10 per bag!!!!

Inari will stick up a list of Rifles / Pistols on offer later this evening so crack open those piggybanks :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

any 9.6v 3000 mah batterys in that sale :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

And because I have no life, working (yes, this is working) on boards long after my paid hours are finished, I'm here to post a list of things for your buying pleasure.

Birthday Sale
    Rifles:
      ICS GSG-522 (aka MP5) - was €190 - NOW €160 AND includes Battery & Charger ICS Sig 552 - was €280 - NOW €190! ICS AK74 - was €275 - NOW €200 AND includes Battery & Charger ICS Full Metal M4A1 Carbine w/Split Gearbox - was €290 - NOW €250 AND includes Battery & Charger DBoys M4 CQBR - was €230 - NOW €190 DBoys M4A1 - was €190 - NOW €170 CYMA M4 CQBR - was €250 - NOW €215 CYMA AKS-74U - was €230 - NOW €190 CYMA Thompson M1A1 Military - was €230 - NOW €190! CYMA Thompson 1928 Chicago Typewriter - was €230 - NOW €190! CYMA AK-AIMS w/Blowback - was €270 - NOW €230! King Arms M4A1 Carbine (Plastic Body) - NOW includes Battery & Charger for only €199! King Arms M&P 15 Magpul MOE; Dark Earth & Black furniture - was €430 - NOW €350 MS Multi-Shot Shotgun (Full Stock) - was €79 - NOW €55 MS Multi-Shot Shotgun (Tactical Stock w/ extended barrel) - was €89 - NOW €65

Pistols:
      15% off ALL KWC Pistols 15% off ALL WE-Tech Pistols 10% off ALL KJW Pistols 10% off KSC/KWA SP2022 (GBB)

PS: Anybody who wishes to give us a birthday present of sweets, cookies or Diet Coke, please feel free to do so, as that would be fine :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

moggser wrote: »
    any 9.6v 3000 mah batterys in that sale :)

No, however we do have 9.6v 2000mAh batteries that are in the sale :D

Inari wrote: »
    No, however we do have 9.6v 2000mAh batteries that are in the sale :D

pricey pricey Kev :0

Hi moggser, all intellect batteries €20 .Oh, the biggy battery(8.4,4200mAh) will be €39

nice one Richard..how longs the sale?

nice one Richard..how longs the sale?
    Till Saturday 6pm mate

ah balls would sir hold one for me ill get me granda to pick it up for me (diceman7)

ah balls would sir hold one for me ill get me granda to pick it up for me (diceman7)
    PM your address and we'll send one out.Pay us when you're in next

• Advertisement

Jaysis Richard are ya sure pm inbound

Advertisement